15th December 2016, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Patna University for pursuing M.Sc Botany? Does PU provides hostel facility for students?

Hello Sir, I have completed B.Sc Botany and now want to do M.Sc Botany from Patna University. I want to know how to get admission in Patna University? Does PU provides hostel for students? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in class 11th? Is there any hostel facility for class 12th students?
  2. List of schools with hostel facility which provides admission and coaching for class 12th?
  3. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of schools offering hostel facility for 7th standard admission in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Admission with hostel in 1st standard Gujarati medium school with hostel facility?
  6. Fee structure of MSc wine course? Is there any facility of scholarship?
  7. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for the course of MSc Geoinformatics if I am a final year in Botany Hons from Patna University
  10. Best commerce college in Rajasthan with Hostel Facility? What is the admission process?
  11. CBSE schools with hostel facility for admission in 8th standard?
  12. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Patna University for pursuing B.Com? -- [New]
  13. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  14. What are the job opportunities after MSc Botany? I have completed my MSc in Botany from APS university
  15. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?
  16. Admission eligibility in St. Xavier's school for a Christian? Is there any hostel facility available?
  17. Which school has Hostel facility in Shrungere and Mangalore?
  18. Which is best between MSc Life Science and MSc Botany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?