24th December 2011, 04:46 PM
ysingare

Fee structure of MSc wine course? Is there any facility of scholarship?

can i know the fees structure of msc wine course i am form sc categaro can i know there is any facility of scholarship and much more facility like hostel college list in maharashtra state

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of Ph.D enrollment, fee structure, research topics, guide fee, scholarship facility and colleges/Universities offering part time research programme after MBA?
  2. Marks required to join VIT college? Any facility to apply for scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scholarships for poor students having good marks in 10+2?
  4. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  5. Fee structure of BBA with hostel facility?
  6. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  7. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  8. If I do BBA then is it a god choice to do CA and then MBA or is it better to do MBA and then CA? Where to do these courses, in India or UK?
  9. Can i avail scholarship facility after securing 83% marks in 12th?
  10. Which is the entrance exam for Wine Institutes? Any scholarship pattern in wine technology institutes?
  11. Fee structure of hotel management course in LPU? How much scholarship is given to this course? Percentage required for getting this scholarship? -- [New]
  12. Any kind of scholarship is available in Karnataka? What about education loan facility at low rate of interest?
  13. What is the fee structure for MSc Anatomy?
  14. What is the admission procedure for BSc? Fee structure, Hostel Facility and the last date to apply for the same?
  15. Fee structure for MDS in USA? Is there any scholarship available?
  16. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure of Chanakya Academy Pune? Is there any hostel facility?
  18. Colleges which provides MHRD scholarship in J&K for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th standard?
29th August 2012, 10:16 PM
GeerthiDevi

Default Re: Fee structure of MSc wine course? Is there any facility of scholarship?

Colleges offering MSc wine course in Maharashtra

1.VASANTDADA SUGAR INSTITUTE
Manjari Budruk,
Tal.: Haveli,
Dist.: Pune
Maharashtra State,
India,
Pin – 412307
http://www.vsisugar.com
Email:
[email protected] (VSI Communications/ Administration)
[email protected] (Webmaster, VSI)

Hoste Fee:
Hostel Fees Rs. per year 12,000.00
Hostel Mess Deposit 2,000.00
TOTAL FEES 14,000.00

Fees for M.Sc. Environment Science and M.Sc. Wine Technology Courses will be as per the fees of the University of Pune
University of Pune
www.unipune.ac.in

2.GARGI AGRICULTURE RESEARCH AND TRAINING INSTITUTE (GARTI)
Plot no. 29, Near Trimurti Chawk,
Bal Vidya Mandir Lane, Naik Mala ,
Patil Nagar, Cidco ,
NASHIK-422009,
Maharashtra,
India.

E-mail:
[email protected]
[email protected]

www.gargiedu.com

You can search other details in the website given above.
All the best for your career.
2nd April 2019, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of MSc wine course? Is there any facility of scholarship?

Which institute is better GARTI or VSI as far as placement concern as winer?
10th May 2020, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Obc category fee and cut off marrk for the msc wine college in Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?