2nd June 2010, 06:44 PM
riteshchampion

How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?

Hiii Buddy I m Ritesh my marks in 12th from UP Board is 63.80% in PCM its 66.33% but i failed in UPSEE I need admission in Reputed Engineering College in UP Plz help how i get my admission :

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government college after scoring 35352 UPSEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which government engineering college will I get after scoring 20908 in UPSEE?
  3. In which college can I get admission in B.Tech? I have scored 73% in UPSEE
  4. Is it necessary to qualify NATA 2017 for admission through UPSEE 2017? -- [New]
  5. Reputed college in NCR with Electrical, Mechanical or CS branch after UPSEE rank 45403 and 14299 in OBC category?
  6. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 62% in PCM?
  7. Admission in governemnt colleges is possible through UPSEE 2017?
  8. How to get admission in any of these colleges after scoring 85% in 12th with a rank of 22098 UPSEE and 246779 AIEEE rank?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in a good reputed college for BCA after scoring 52% in 12th science
  10. Which engineering college in UP can I join for CS or ECE course after scoring 16900 and 2450(Girls Category) rank in UPSEE?
  11. Which college should I get after scoring BCGL 48 in UPSEE?
  12. Do I have any option to get admission in any reputed engineering college after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? List of such colleges?
  13. Can I get admission in any top government college after scoring 6800 in UPSEE?
  14. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th
  15. Probability of getting government or semi government colleges through UPSEE counselling?
  16. Can I get admission in reputed college or NIT or IIT? I have secured 70% marks in 12th with PCM
  17. Where will I get admission in UP after scoring 246 UPSEE GN rank, AIEEE AIR of 40287 and GN IP rank of 563?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in Government colleges after scoring 462 rank in UPSEE exam?
2nd July 2011, 04:29 PM
jennylydia

Default Re: How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?

some popular colleges have separate entrance exams it will help u to enter
2nd July 2011, 05:12 PM
AKA THE MAGIC MAN

Default Re: How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?

You cannot get admission in government college but you can try in private colleges like galgotia and jss by approaching there in person and giving healthy donations
3rd July 2011, 02:12 PM
RAJENDRA KUMAR SINGH
Junior Member+

Hi Dear,
If you have not qualified in UPSEE then better you appear next year for UPSEE with better preparation there is no more other option if you really think to go into REPUTED COLLEGES.The other thing you could do is to take the help of Management Quota.You would have to pay them for the admission but they can help you to get into good reputed colleges but you must have secured atleast 60% aggregate in PCM.
3rd July 2011, 02:47 PM
Anubhav Mukherjee

Quote:
Originally Posted by riteshchampion View Post
Hiii Buddy I m Ritesh my marks in 12th from UP Board is 63.80% in PCM its 66.33% but i failed in UPSEE I need admission in Reputed Engineering College in UP Plz help how i get my admission :
yes dear you can get admission in engineering college of UP as there are seats for managment student also who are not able to qualify upsee you can go to any college at or after councelling to get your seat there . And they demand only 60% in pcm
8th July 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i have got 63% in 12th .in which engineering colleges.......................................... ....
26th July 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I have got 66% in pcm..can i get direct admission in galgotias university
13th August 2011, 11:35 AM
DN358
Banned

If you have not qualified in UPSEE then better you appear next year for UPSEE with better preparation there is no more other option if you really think to go into REPUTED COLLEGES.The other thing you could do is to take the help of Management Quota.You would have to pay them for the admission but they can help you to get into good reputed colleges but you must have secured atleast 60% aggregate in PCM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?