11th May 2017, 03:42 PM
mahamudasif.3

How to get admission in WBCSE school after completing class 10 from ICSE school?

My best friend has already finished her icse board exam of class 10 and she want to get admission in a wbcse board school. How can she get admission in a wbcse school from an icse school? What are the requirements? Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which school to select for class 7th admission? What should be checked to get into the better school?
  2. Can I get admission in 12th Humanities of ICSE Board next year after completing 11th?
  3. How to change school in class 10th? Will it affect my 10th Board results?
  4. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  5. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  6. Procedure to shift from 9th ICSE board to 10th CBSE board?
  7. Is it possible for me get admission in a well reputed ICSE school for Class 12th if I got 87% in 10th?
  8. Is it possible to change school after completion of 9th ICSE?
  9. Admission in the Best School after 11th standard from ICSE board?
  10. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?
  11. Whether a 7 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG in ICSE school?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
  13. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure to study in ICSE school in Kolkata for KG and 6th standard candidates of Burdwan?
  15. Procedure to get admission in ICSE affiliated school after completing State Board Pre-Primary school?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Ed course of IGNOU after completing M.A in English and having 2 years of teaching experience?
  17. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  18. Is it possible to get 10th readmission in another school when failed before in ICSE board?
11th May 2017, 06:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in WBCSE school after completing class 10 from ICSE school?

Requirements to get admission in WBCSE board for Senior Secondary:

1. Marksheet of standard 10th from ICSE board.

2. Transfer and Migration certificate.

3. Character Certificate.

4. Photographs.

5. Proof of Identity and Residence.

You can approach any school affiliated to WBCSE and get admission with help of these documents. Your percentage of marks in 10th will decide which stream you will get.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?