30th April 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me get admission in a well reputed ICSE school for Class 12th if I got 87% in 10th?

I am in class 11 studying in a well reputed school ICSE, and i had got 87 % in ma 10th ,due to some medical problem i will have to leave the school can i get admission in any good and well reputed icse school in class 12th next year offering humanity as a day scholar?

Related Questions:
30th April 2015, 12:45 PM
rishi gupta111
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me get admission in a well reputed ICSE school for Class 12th if I got 87% in 10th?

Yess there is no problem in the admission of 12 th if you have the 11th pass certificate and also school leaving certificate. If you have both the document then you are eligible to take the admission in 12th according to their interest and skill.

Its also littlle bit depends upon school in which you want to take admission. Some schools some time not prefered some student directly on the 12th class. Its according to school rules.
Thanks!!!
30th April 2015, 08:54 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me get admission in a well reputed ICSE school for Class 12th if I got 87% in 10th?

Yes, you can get 12th standard admission in a good school. First try to select some good schools and then try to know whether they are offering for 12th standard admission or not. If any school is offering admissions, then try to apply for admission by submitting your application and following documents.
1. 11th standard pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate
3. Bonafide
And try to carry your medical certificates, while applying for admission, because some schools may ask you the reason for changing your school.
30th April 2015, 08:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get 12th standard admission in a good school. First try to select some good schools and then try to know whether they are offering for 12th standard admission or not. If any school is offering admissions, then try to apply for admission by submitting your application and following documents.
1. 11th standard pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate
3. Bonafide
And try to carry your medical certificates, while applying for admission, because some schools may ask you the reason for changing your school.
1st May 2015, 12:45 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

87% is far better score for any students in 10th.
So,there will be no problem in getting admission in any reputed ICSE schools.
But ,it depends on the school in which you wish to take admission as it may be possible that the students who secured more marks than you are crowding in the very school to get admission .Then you have no option left to choose other school unless there will be no problem for admission in any school.
1st May 2015, 12:16 PM
rishab mittal111

Yes, you may be get the admission on the reputed ICSE school. And as you mention above that you get the 87% in the 10th class which are very gud score .
I advice you first of all select the school in which you want to take admission. Then confirm that what is the rule of school to get the admission. Then apply for the admission. And you must be have the following certificate i mention below .

1. 11th class pass certificate
2. School leaving certificate
3. You medical certificate.
4. Character certificate .
Best of luck for your future !!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?