25th February 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get AIIMS form Online?

availability of aiims form
sir , i surfed the net but all the site i visited , it has been mentioned that form can be received nline or through draft basis only. when went to internet center they said that they are unable to get the form. my exams starts on 2nd march .

25th February 2011, 02:03 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to get AIIMS form Online?

AIIMS Application Query !!!
  • AIIMS Notification has been out, if you want to fill up the Online form you must have visited aiims Official Website which is www.aiimsexams.org
    • For applying for AIIMS, you have two options either you can Fill it by Offline mode or Online mode.

• Online mode is the easiest way and Error free mode, without having any mistake you can Fill it and submit it.

• But if you chosen to fill it by Offline you can't fill it any where, you have to request for the application Form from AIIMS Exam board.

• After some days you will get you form and again you have to send back to them.

• there fore its better to Fill it Online.
  • How to Fill Online Form ??

Click the attachment for instruction

*Note:-
Offline and Online Mode of Application Form filling has started From 15 Of February

Last date of Online form filling is 15 of March 2011.

Before applying Online you must download the Help Manual form important Instruction.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Help_manual_Online_Application_System.pdf(101.0 KB, 90 views)
25th February 2011, 02:03 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get AIIMS form Online?

Dear,

You get AIIMS form Online in its official website i.e.

www.aipmt.nic.in

Through this website you can fill online application form & required fee DD no. is required.

After registration, take one print and send this print with required fee DD to address.

i think you are too late for this process.

Good Bye
25th February 2011, 02:27 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

• *******AIIMS MBBS 2011 *********
  • 1. Applying Online Application on www.aiimsexams.org …………. 15.02.2011 to 15.03.2011
  • 2. Last Date for applying On-line ... ...... ……15.03.2011
AIIMS Application Form 2011
On-line Application:
  • A candidate can submit application On-Line through Internet.
  • Visit www.aiimsexams.org read the prospectus, The candidate can pay the application fee through a challan form (downloaded from internet while applying on-line) in any branch of State Bank of India. Transaction Processing Fee (as applicable) will be payable by the applicant to the Bank.
  • The Candidates are required to bring AIIMS copy of challan form at the time of Entrance Examination on 01.06.2011 alongwith admit card handover the same to the Invigilator failing which they will not be allowed to enter.
Regards
Kapila
25th February 2011, 03:05 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Are you sure that your exam is on 2nd March?...I mean The AIIMS exam is supposed to be held on 01.06.2011 (Wednesday).

before applying online first read the instructions in the attachment.

then buy a challan of rs.25/- from any branch os SBI in your city.

then visit this website to apply online

register there and create an account and then follow the steps as prescribed in the attachment's file.......

that's all....its the easiest way.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Help_manual_Online_Application_System.pdf(101.0 KB, 75 views)
25th February 2011, 03:15 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

The AIIMS 2011 Entrance Examination Application Form Was Announced And It Was Availiable in the Official Websites.

So, If You Are Intrested To Apply For This Exams, Then Please Visit the Official Website And Fill Application Directly From There -

http://www.aiimsexams.org

So, Before Fill The Online AIIMS 2011 Application Form, You Have to Pay The Application Fees Through A Challan Form In Any Branch Of State Bank Of India And then You can Fill the AIIMS Application.

Important Dates -

Online Registration Will Start - 15/Feb/2011

Online Registration Will Closed - 15/March/2011

And For More Details Regarding AIIMS 2011 Exams, Then I Will Suggest You Just Visit the Official Websites OR Read the Given Notification -

http://www.aiimsexams.org
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIIMS 2011 notification.pdf(907.8 KB, 64 views)
25th February 2011, 04:05 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to get AIIMS form Online?

HELLO MY DEAR,

AIIMS 2011 Important Dates

1. Online Registration of Application on www.aiimsexams.org 15.02.2011 to 15.03.2011
2. Off-line sale of Prospectus-cum Application Forms

By Post :
By Hand 15.02.2011 to 10.03.2011 15.02.2011 to 15.03.2011
3. Last Date for applying On-line Application 15.03.2011 (upto 5.00 p.m.)
4. Last date for receipt of completed Offline Applications at Examination Section, AIIMS 15.03.2011 (upto 5.00 p.m.)

A. On-line Application : A candidate can submit application On-Line through Internet. Visit www.aiimsexams.org
read the prospectus, Help manual, other details carefully and follow the instructions given therein.

The candidate can pay the application fee through a challan form (downloaded from internet while applying on-line) in any branch of State Bank of India. Transaction Processing Fee (as applicable) will be payable by the applicant to the Bank.

The Candidates are required to bring AIIMS copy of challan form at the time of Entrance Examination on 01.06.2011 alongwith admit card and handover the same to the Invigilator failing which they will not be allowed to enter.

best of luck
25th February 2011, 04:23 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
availability of aiims form
sir , i surfed the net but all the site i visited , it has been mentioned that form can be received nline or through draft basis only. when went to internet center they said that they are unable to get the form. my exams starts on 2nd march .

Online Application Form

If you really want to fill online AIIMS form then visit the aiims official website ( http://www.aiims.edu/) otherwise just click the given link and fill the exam form but before that read carefully the instruction for filling the online form and prospectus which i have attached .
For filling the online form you need a valid email id which is must.

Click the given link to fill the online form:-

http://202.144.108.151/Aiims-MBBS-JAN2011/

If you face any problem while filling the online form then contact on the given nos:-

TEL : 91-11-26588500, 91-11-26588700, 91-11-26589900

All the best.
Thanks
khanddn
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aiims prospectus 2011.PDF(171.8 KB, 79 views)
File Type: pdf Instruction for filling online AIIMS form.PDF(101.0 KB, 72 views)
25th February 2011, 04:47 PM
nikhilesh005

For online filling of AIIMS Form you have to follow the following steps:-

1. Read the Attached file carefully for all details regarding online filling of FORM
2.VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK :-

This will redirect you directly to the LOGIN PAGE

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT AIIMS VISIT THE FOLLOWING OFFICIAL WEBSITE:-

http://www.aiimsexams.org/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Help_manual_Online_Application_System.pdf(101.0 KB, 67 views)
25th February 2011, 04:49 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Post Re: How to get AIIMS form Online?

You need to visit the following website for applying online:-
http://www.aiimsexams.org/

Important Dates for online submission of form:-

Online Registration of Application on http://www.aiimsexams.org/ is from 15/2/2011 to 15/3/2011.

Last date for applying online is 15/3/2011 upto 5.00 pm.

Note:
Pre-requisites before start filling online application:

1) PHOTOGRAPH: Get Softcopy of digital Passport size photograph from your photographer (with maximum size limit of 500KB)

2) SIGNATURE: Put candidate signature in an area of 2” X 1” on paper with a black ball point pen.
Scan that paper. Cut Signature area of 2” X 1” and Save it as “CandidateSignature.jpg”. (Maximum size 30 KB). MUST NOT UPLOAD signature in A4 size format/complete paper as this later on result in difficulty in getting their admit cards

3) Candidate’s educational qualification details.

I have attached the notification of dates related to submission of form & Important instructions before filling the form online.

So i would suggest you to view them before proceeding towards submitting the form online.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification of Dates.pdf(907.8 KB, 66 views)
File Type: pdf Help_manual_Online_Application_System.pdf(101.0 KB, 76 views)
25th February 2011, 06:54 PM
mishra245

AIIMS online forms:
Candidate can submit application On-Line through Internet. Visit www.aiimsexams.org read the prospectus, Help manual, other details carefully and follow the instructions given therein.
The candidate can pay the application fee through a challan form (downloaded from internet while applying on-line) in any branch of State Bank of India. Transaction Processing Fee (as applicable) will be payable by the applicant to the Bank.

The Candidates are required to bring AIIMS copy of challan form at the time of Entrance Examination on 01.06.2011 alongwith admit card and handover the same to the Invigilator failing which they will not be allowed to enter.
25th February 2011, 08:06 PM
xavi

AIIMS Online Application Form

Important Instructions for Applicants

(For Filling Online Application Form- -> till- -> sending Speed post to AIIMS Exam Section)

Just Follow Easy 5-Steps i.e. A, B, C, D and E to fill up Online Application.

* MD / MS / MCh(6 yrs) Online Form
* MDS Online Form
* DM Online Form
* MCh Online Form
* MHA Online Form
* PhD Online Form

Step A) Create You Login and Password

NOTE: Applicants provide Email-ID and password will be their username and password for accessing online application form. So applicants must remember both of them because if you forget them you cannot access the online application form.

1. Write your Email-ID (Email-ID must be active through which AIIMS can access the candidate)
2. Write your Password
3. Write Applicant Full Name: “Write the full name in BLOCK LETTERS as given in the records of Secondary Education Board/ University.”
4. Write Father’s Name (“Write the name in BLOCK LETTERS)
5. Write Your Date of Birth (“Select the date of birth as recorded in Secondary School Leaving Certificate or equivalent examination.”)

Step B) Fill Application form completely and submit the application. (Instruction for filling the form available with each field of Application form and also in detail in prospectus.)

1. Applicant can edit the Application details only before submitting application. Once “Submit” Button is clicked by Applicant, he/she will not able to edit the details. So, Click “Submit” button only when you have completed all your Online Application Form details correctly and completely (because after that no edit/alteration is allowed).
2. Use “Save As Draft” button to save your incomplete Online Application Form details. So, there is no need to type details again and again.
3. Use your Email-Id (as username) and password for accessing Incomplete Online Application form.
4. When you have completed all fields of Online Application Form click “Next” button.
5. Page to verify Applicant “Personal details” come up, verifies your personal details use for communication with candidate and click “Submit” Button (Use “Back” button on webpage if any changes required).

Step C) Do the Payment to SBI Bank.

How to make payment

1. Just after clicking the Application Form submit button.Your go to Payment Page.
2. Click “Please Click here to get Challan Form” link. This Challan form has three copies (on single page with perforations)

* Bank Copy – One for Bank
* Student Copy-Second copy must be retained candidate.
* AIIMS Copy -Third copy must be sent to AIIMS in A4 Size envelope along with Registration Slip.

1. Print the Challan Form.
2. Go to nearby SBI bank branch tell the Bank staff to enter following details to their computer record while taking your payment against Application-cum- Examination fee.

* Challan Number(Mentioned on Reg. Slip), and
* Applicant Name (Mentioned on Reg. Slip)

1. Bank staff will write Unique Transaction Number/Journal Number on all the
2. three copies of Challan Form. Ensure that number must be written by bank staff on all the three Challan copies.
3. Banker retains Bank Copy of Challan Form and Give you Student and AIIMS copy of Challan Form.
4. Come back to website and Login with Email-ID and password to your online application.You directly go to payment page.
5. Fill on webpage fields of Unique Transaction Number/Journal Number ,BRANCH CODE and Deposit Date written by Bank Staff on Challan Form Copies. Applicant must write it carefully and correctly.
6. Click “Submit” button on Challan Form webpage. You are shown with Registration Slip page.

Step D) Print Registration Slip & Label for Envelope

1. Click “Submit” button on Challan Form webpage. You are shown with Registration Slip webpage.
2. Click “Print Registration Slip” button. Applicant get print of
1. Registration Slip (Two page), must take print on Single A4 Size paper (back to back i.e Front and Back Page of Registration Slip on Single page).
2. Label for envelope (One Page).
3. On Front page of Registration Slip
4. Paste recent photo (as per the instruction given in prospectus)
5. Candidate’s Left Thumb Impression
6. Candidates Signature
* Signature and Seal of Attesting Authority (by Gazetted Govt. Officer /Principal)
* Also complete the Back page of registration slip NOTE:

1. Don’t lose your Challan copies. Keep Challan Form ‘s Student Copy and send AIIMS Copy to AIIMS Exam Section along with Registration Slip duly completed in all respect.
2. Ensures you have completed all the details of Registration Slip in all respect. If Registration slip is incomplete your candidature will be rejected.

Step E) Prepare Envelope and Send it to AIIMS Exam Section

1. Cut Label from print of “Label for Envelope”. Paste the downloaded “Label for Envelope” on A4 size envelope;
2. Documents to be duly inserted are
* Registration Slip (i.e Front page and back page of Reg. Slip on Single page back to back)
* Challan Form – “AIIMS Copy” NOTE:

1. Ensure Unique Transaction Number/Journal Number must be also written on the Registration slip and AIIMS Copy of Challan Form neatly by Applicant.
2. If any document found missing your candidature will be rejected.
3. Paste on A4 Size envelope only the Label printed from our website (get along with Registration Slip).

Very Important Note:

1. All information and provisions in detail are mentioned in the prospectus. So, applicant must read the “AIIMS PG prospectus JAN 2011? and ” Details for Entrance Exam” of concern Entrance Examination available on website ( i.e. on HomePage of www.aiimsexams.org Website in “Prospectus” Section and “Details for Entrance Exam” are provided for each entrance exam in Submenu of Course name) before going for filling up the form.
2. In case information furnished on online form found to be false then applicant candidature/registration/admission/service may be cancelled/terminated.
3. Some Hints to fill up the fields of form also provided with each field of Online Application Form.
4. Always keep following documents with you:

* Photocopy of Registration Slip,
* AIIMS copy of Challan( photocopy) and Student Challan Copy (in original).

1. Always remember following information provided by you for accessing online Application & result and for future communication with AIIMS:

* Email-ID (as Username)
* Password
* Unique Transaction Number/Journal Number written by Bank on Challan Form while making the payment in bank against Challan form generated online after submission of online application data.
* Registration Number/Application Form Number generated after submission of application online
* Date of Birth
all the best
2nd March 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i'm not able to open challan form,unsupported file or damaged file.
5th March 2011, 12:45 AM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

For submitting the form online, you need to visit the following link:

The steps are very easy and I have attached the procedure, check it out in the attachment.

Also, note the cost of online application is Rs1000/-(Rs800 for SC/ST).

The last of submitting online application is 15th March 2011.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIIMS instruction on form filling.pdf(101.0 KB, 64 views)
File Type: pdf AIIMS_-_(16X16)_ENG_REVISED_matter__4-2-2011.pdf(907.8 KB, 61 views)
9th March 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

For submitting photo online,should it be the one where the candidate is holding the placard with name and date or just a normal passport sized photograph?
13th March 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

sir give me some information about photo and DDfor OBC
13th March 2011, 09:06 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Apply online by the using website : http://202.144.108.151/Aiims-MBBS-JAN2011/
First read the rules and regulations then fill the application form.
The Application forms not available in Banks.The application form can be obtained by post by sending a request for form along with a demand draft.
By hand : general/obc category 1000/- (SC/ST category 800/-)
By post : general/obc category 1050/- (SC/ST category 850/-)

More details,Visit the official website : http://www.aiimsexams.org/
15th March 2011, 10:02 PM
vikas9862638964

you can fillup the AIIMS online form on www.aiimsexams.org till 15.03.2011.
31st March 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

prospectus of aiims pg course,may 2011 (seat distribution)
2nd June 2011, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

i forgot to give the aiims copy of challan at d exam center ,now what i shud do?????
2nd June 2011, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

i did not gave d aiims copy of challan at exxam center now what i shud do???
10th June 2011, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Is there any quota for NRI students in AIIMs and PMT for MBBS seats
16th July 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

how to obtain challan form
10th November 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have lost my aiims copy of challan form and i have exam on 13th nov.2011. now what can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?