28th March 2011, 06:09 PM
GIFTIN

From where to get application form for AIIMS exam? Last date to submit the AIIMS form?

sir,
where can i get appication form for aiims and in which site ?
when is the last date of aiims ?
please do provide me with the related details

13th April 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get application form for AIIMS exam? Last date to submit the AIIMS form?

where to get St. stephons forms available for BSC nursuing?
28th July 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get application form for AIIMS exam? Last date to submit the AIIMS form?

From where will I get the forms of aiims at bhopal , m.p.???? Plz reply....... I am reallyfeeling helpless.........
12th September 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

From where we can get forms for AIIMS exam?
14th September 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

please give a date of exam.
15th September 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

how to get aiims 2012 application form and last date??????
9th October 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

form where we got the aiims entrance or application form 2012???
28th October 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

from where to get application form for AIIMS eeam?last date to submit the aiims forms?
30th October 2011, 09:32 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
A candidate can submit AIIMS Application Online through Internet. ... Last date for receipt of AIIMS Online Applications 2011, 15th March, 2011 upto 5.00 ... where i can find application form for the aiims entrance exam 2011 ...
Thanks,
31st October 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Which book should i read to prepare for AIIMS examination? Ronit
10th November 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

From where to get application form for AIIMS exam? Last date to submit the AIIMS form?
I am from assam
12th November 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i'm in 12th right now.i would like to do MBBS in AIIMS.where do i get the application form?
17th November 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

from where can i getaiims from offline..??
plz tell me as soon as possible....
26th November 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Hey I am in grade 12 in Canada and I would like to apply to AIIMS as NRI and I am confused as to whether when the application of 2012 is available or whether I
am too late and the applying has closed. And another problem is that I did not do Grade 12 Physics however I plan on doing it in July, I wonder whether I
can still apply!
Oh and if someone can help me with the process of applying to AIIMS, and if anyone knows how hard it is to get into AIIMS.
Last question is that I was wondering if NRI's have to complete the Entrance Exam as well!

Thankyou!
3rd December 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date to get aiims forms 2011-2011
22nd December 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,
where can i get appication form for aiims 2012 and in which site ?please do provide me with the related details
22nd December 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,
where can i get appication form for aiims and in which site ?please do provide me with the related details
24th December 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: From where to get application form for AIIMS exam? Last date to submit the AIIMS form?

sir,
where can i get appication form for aiims and in which site ?
please do provide me with the related details
29th December 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

HI , MY SELF AYNANT BASU I WANT CLEAR AIMS THAT MY AIM BUT I DNT KNOW WHAT IS MY FUTURE 12TH PERCENT DSNT MATER BUT PERSON HAVING KNOWLEDGE THAT WAY OFF FUTURE............................................ ...
8th January 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

date of issue of application form...................L.K.
12th January 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Can you tell where can i get appication form for aiims and on which site ?
please do provide me with the related details....hope to get the reply soon as possible.....
thank you
14th February 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submiting aiims forms
22nd February 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get AIIMS FORM?From which date it will start to issue?

J.BIJ.
10th March 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submittion of aiims form and how to get aiims form from jalandhar [punjab]
13th March 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

last date of aiims entrence application form will submit. how can apply? where it is available?
20th March 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

how to find the label for envelop to send ragistration capy?
30th June 2012, 10:17 PM
de116

1st September 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO PREPARE FOR AIIMS ENTRANCE EXAM? WHICH BOOKS TO PREPARE?
25th March 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

can change the center of aiims m b b s entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?