9th February 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Last date for submission for AIIMS? What is the fees?

pse tell me i.e. last date for submission of AIIMS form for MBBS & what is processes for online , fees for form & registration . study in XII class . also fill up the neet ug-2013 form

18th May 2015, 09:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for submission for AIIMS? What is the fees?

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science and is one of the most renowned institute of Medical Science across India. They have 7 branches all over India.

The application form for the year 2015 ended on the 10th of April 2015 and the examination will be on the 1st JUNE 2015.

The application fee is Rs 1000 for GENERAL/OBC canidates and Rs 800 for SC/ST candidates exclusive of transaction charges. The application form is available online on the official website www.aiimsexam.org.

The eligibility criteria is candidates who have passed or pursuing in the 10+2 board examination from a recognised board with Physics , Chemistry , Biology and English as main subjects with at least 60% aggregate are eligible. Relaxation of 5% for SC/ST.

So you have to wait for the next year to appear for the examination and keep visiting the above website. Till today there is no notiication regarding the next year examination.

Now the examination conducted by the AIIMS is CBT based ( Computer Based Test ) from this year in two shift across all over India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?