27th February 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

How to get banking job after passing 12th from commerce stream?

Hello sir,i Amit Godiyal appearing for 12th board with commerce stream(accounts,english,economics,commerce and phyical education)from isc board and i'm interested in banking jobs,i want to ask u that can i give the banking exams after 12th without maths if no then what courses are available for me in cnking line? plz suggest me

with regards
Amit Godiyal.

2nd July 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get banking job after passing 12th from commerce stream?

I passed 12th from RBSE board with subjects(accounts,computer(optional,hindi,english, busines studies) i want part time job in bank.what i have to do for banking jobs.THANK YOU
5th November 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after completing 12 in commerce stream
8th August 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
,i sarita pass out for 12th board with commerce stream(accounts,English, MWT, and Phyical education)from CBSE board and i'm interested in banking jobs,i want to ask u that can i give the banking exams after 12th without maths if no then what courses are available for me in cnking line? plz sugges me
26th March 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

what can I do to get a banking job after passing 12th class with commerce stream(accounts, b.s., computer hindi, english)
28th March 2015, 01:45 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Please note that

# There are 20 nationalised banks in India. Earlier there was a separate selection process for recruitment of staff.

# Now-a-days, Indian Banking Personnel Service (IBPS) has taken the responsibility of conducting a common entrance examinations for all nationalised banks simultaneously at a same time.

# Earlier candidates have to apply separately for each and every bank. Thereby there were loss of money and time of candidates.

# But note that State Bank of India conducts the selection process itself without any involvement / interference of IBPS.

# You will be glad to know that you are eligible banking examination after 10+2 without Mathematics subject.

# After 10+2, candidates are eligible for the post of Clerk.

# Required educational qualification for Clerk:

* 10+2 in any stream with 55% marks in aggregate.
* Bachelor degree in any stream

# Age limit for Clerical post:

* 18-28 years for UR category
* 18-31 years for OBC category
* 18-33 years for SC/ST category
* 18-38 years for Physically Handicapped category

# Pattern of written examination:

* Written Examination
= Computer knowledge
= English language
= Mathemathics
= Reasoning ability
= Current Affairs
= General Studies
* Personal Interview
28th March 2015, 10:57 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Sorry you can not get bank job having done your 12th only as for any bank job whether for clerk or probationary officer you must have done your graduation from a recognized university with any stream of your choice .Final year students are also eligible .

Also for bank clerk job your age must be within 20 years to 28 years .

For probationary officer your age must be between 21 years to 30 years .

There is provision of age relaxation as per government rules for different categories .

There i suggest you to first complete your graduation and then look for these jobs .
28th March 2015, 12:13 PM
er.animesh6
Member+

To get banking JOB you have to appear for IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) examination.

Eligibility for IBPS:

--> Candidate have to complete graduation from any recognized University.

--> Candidate who are in final year of graduation can also appear for IBPS.

--> Minimum 50% marks required to appear for IBPS PO examination.

--> Age of the candidate must be withing 21 to 30 years.Age relaxation for OBC is 3 years and SC/ST is 5 years.

--> Candidate must have knowledge in Computer.

There are two types of IBPS examination is conducted.

1. IBPS Clerical examination for the post of Clerk.

2. IBPS PO examination for the post of Probationary officer.

SELECTION PROCESS IN IBPS:

* Common Written Test.

* Personal interview.

To know latest update about IBPS you can visit www.ibps.in
28th March 2015, 02:10 PM
haripriya1993
Member+

Hi Amit,

To join in banking career all you need is to have a degree completed with a minimum pass percentage of 60. It doesnt matter which degree you choose. you can also complete B.Com or any other course related to your stream and after that write IBPS exam which is the entrance exam for Banking sector.

Certain requirements required for IBPS are:

Must have completed any degree with minimum pass percentage.

Must be 21yrs completed.

All the best.
28th March 2015, 04:30 PM
unique99

After 12th you can appear banking job but there is eligibility you are to fulfill.

Indeed bank job is precious and undoubtedly secured also there are ample opportunities

you can enjoy ,once you become a PSU bank employee.

After 12th having minimum 60% marks you can apply for CWE for clerks conducted by SBI.

My suggestions first you complete your Graduate degree from a recognized University
after that you will be able to sit for CWE for clerks/POs, conducted by SBI as well as IBPS.

As you are interested for bank job you should practice objective pattern question related to banking job.For this purpose you buy banking books which is available in the
market.

At appropriate time you see SBI/IBPS notifications related to recruitment then you are to
do online registration as well as ONLINE CWE(COMMON WRITTEN EXAMINATION).

Visit www.sbi.co.in www.ibps.in

I
8th July 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Which course i wll choose commerce with maths if i hate economics??
14th July 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir

I am hitesh Jairath. i have comlete my 2 in commerece stream in 2012. After that i have work in Chemist Shop for (Family problems). But now i can after that please suggest me.
9th June 2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for board exam this year I have commerce with maths . After 12 can I apply in banking sector
25th November 2017, 01:06 PM
nishanth60

#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for IBPS and SBI(CLERK & PO) posts is Graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university.
#So,first you have to complete your graduation to apply for bank clerk and PO posts.
#And the age limit to apply for BANK CLERK post is 21-28 years and for BANK PO post is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are 3 years for OBC candidates,5 years for SC/ST candidates & 10 years for PH candidates.
#And the selection process of Bank clerk & PO posts is preliminary exam,main examination and personal interview.
#Preliminary exam is for 100 marks and main examination is for 200 marks & written test contain 5 sections
(1) Quantitative aptitude
(2) Reasoning
(3)Test of English language
(4) General awareness with special reference to banking industry
(5) Computer knowledge
#For further details please visit www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?