16th February 2023, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

How to get Diploma certificate from Karnataka Open University?

I am Sandip Patil taken admission at Karnataka Open University in D.M.E. This is to inform to you that Till date I didnt get my Sixth Semester marksheet and Diploma certificate. It is my humble request to you provide my marksheet and certificate on urgent basis. Please provide your organisation contacts details too.

Please support.

Regards,
Sandip Patil
M No. : +9199746 37299

16th February 2023, 10:35 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How to get Diploma certificate from Karnataka Open University?

You can contact the Karnataka Open University's examination or academic department to inquire about the status of your marksheet and diploma certificate. They will be able to assist you in getting your documents. You may also check the university's official website for information on how to obtain your documents or any contact details for the relevant departments.

It's important to note that universities often have a specific timeline for issuing and distributing mark sheets and certificates, so you may want to inquire about the expected timeline as well.

Address: Karnataka State Open University, Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka - 570006, India

Phone: +91-821-2512479, +91-821-2518403

Email: [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?