15th September 2016, 04:09 AM

Diploma certificate awarded by Arunachal University is a 2 year Diploma certificate or 3 year Diploma certificate?

Sir, I took admission in arunachal university. I want to know the final certificate of diploma that is going to be awarded to me that will be a 3 year diploma or 2 year diploma? And I am eligible for government jobs or not?

15th September 2016, 05:39 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma certificate awarded by Arunachal University is a 2 year Diploma certificate or 3 year Diploma certificate?

Arunachal University is located at Namsai in the state of Arunachal Pradesh, India. It offers Diploma course in Mechanical, Computer Science and other streams.

The Diploma course offered by Arunachal University is of 3 years duration. Candidates who have completed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have mentioned that you have taken admission in Arunachal University, so, after completion of your three years Diploma course, the 3 year Diploma certificate will be awarded to you by Arunahcal University.
15th September 2016, 06:12 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma certificate awarded by Arunachal University is a 2 year Diploma certificate or 3 year Diploma certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Sir, I took admission in arunachal university. I want to know the final certificate of diploma that is going to be awarded to me that will be a 3 year diploma or 2 year diploma? And I am eligible for government jobs or not?
The duration of the courses offered by Arunachal University is of 3 years.

Arunachal University offers Diploma courses in programmes like:
  • Art and Craft
  • Business Management
  • Coumputer Application
  • Fire and Safety Management
  • Health and Sanitary
  • Fine Arts
  • Hotel Management
  • Mechanical
  • Automobile
  • Civil
  • ECE
  • IT
  • Computer Science
16th September 2016, 12:58 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Diploma certificate awarded by Arunachal University is a 2 year Diploma certificate or 3 year Diploma certificate?

The diploma certificate that Arunachal University offers is a full fledged 3 year diploma.
A diploma in any UGC approved as well as AICTE approved college/institute is always of 3 years.
This is because diploma is basically done after 10th standard and 3 years after 10th standard you complete your diploma after which if you have had a high and a good percentage all throughout your diploma you can get direct admission in an engineering college in the 2nd year directly.
Thus a diploma is always of 3 or 4 years not less not more no matter what university or institute it is.
14th July 2017, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NET after doing PG in Zoology from Arunachal University of studies?
15th July 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a mechanical engineering diploma student
Under arunachal university.I want to know Arunachal university Diploma certificate is approved for kerala psc exams?
21st October 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a mechanical engineering diploma student
Under arunachal university.I want to know Arunachal university Diploma certificate is approved for kerala psc exams?
18th February 2018, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a mechanical engineering diploma student under arunachal university of studies.I want to know Arunachal university Diploma certificate is approved for Aicte and national appertiance trainning scheme(NATS)
23rd August 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in agriculture with 60% marks in science...And 20% marks in maths??
14th November 2018, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I change to arunachal university certificate into Kerala university certificate
19th October 2020, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Did charter diploma is a valuable course?
And will the course is approved for psc
2nd April 2021, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of university of Jos Plateau state Nigeria. The age I have been using is not my actual age, and I want to change it. Right from my primary school till date the age in my O levels are not my actual age. Please how can I change it to true age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?