23rd June 2012, 08:35 PM
vishal mankame

How to get direct admission in IPCC without entrance exam? I have passed TYBCOM with 71%

i get direct admission in Ipcc without enterence exam ?&i passed TYBCOM with 71%

15th October 2012, 09:55 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get direct admission in IPCC without entrance exam? I have passed TYBCOM with 71%

What you are referring to is second stage of Chartered Accountancy course which is known as IPCC. The normal procedure of Chartered Accountancy starts with applying for Common Proficiency Test (CPT).

Any candidate after completing 10th can register for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) but is only eligible to appear for it after completing 12th standard. However there is a way to skip the Common Proficiency Test and get direct admission for IPCC as you wish.

But to do that you need to have graduation degree. Candidates with commerce graduation need 55 percent marks while non-commerce graduates need 60 percent marks in bachelor course to get direct admission for the IPCC.

This is the way for you to skip Common Proficiency Test and get direct admission for the IPCC. Now there are total of 7 papers in the IPCC course. These seven papers are divided into 2 groups:

Group 1

1. Accounting

2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication

3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management

4. Taxation

Group 2

5. Advanced Accounting

6. Auditing and Assurance

7. Information Technology and Strategic Management

The last stage of Chartered Accountancy and perhaps the most difficult as well is the Final Course. A lot of candidates find it difficult to clear Final course. You will have to clear IPCC before taking admission for Final course. There is no direct admission. There are total of 8 papers in the final course:

Group 1

1. Financial Reporting

2. Strategic Financial Management

3. Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics

4. Corporate and Allied Laws

Group 2

5. Advanced Management Accounting

6. Information System control and Audit

7. Direct Tax Laws

8. indirect tax Laws
15th October 2012, 01:50 PM
siddjain93

Default Re: How to get direct admission in IPCC without entrance exam? I have passed TYBCOM with 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal mankame View Post
i get direct admission in Ipcc without enterence exam ?&i passed TYBCOM with 71%
Dear friend,

Yes you can get direct admission in IPCC with out any entrance exam. You are eligible to get admission in IPCC course directly after scoring 71% marks in B.Com. IPCC stands for Integrated professional competence course. There are three stages in C.A. course. These three stages are-

1)- C.A. CPT
2)- CA- IPCC
3)- Final course

IPCC course is the second stage of CA course. As per the new News of the ICAI, you can give the direct examination of IPCC without appearing the CPT examination. For this you must be graduate.

Eligibility Criteria for direct admission in IPCC course without appearing in CPT course-

In order to get admission in IPCC course directly you must be Graduate. If you belongs to commerce stream student, i.e., you are commerce stream graduate then you have to score atleast 55% marks in Graduation. For those who belongs to any other stream other than commerce stream, 60% marks is essential in Graduation.

Subjects in IPCC Course:-

GROUP-1

Accounting,
Law Ethics and Communication,
Cost Accounting and Financial Management,
Taxation
Part-1: Income Tax,
Part-2: Service Tax and VAT,

GROUP -2

Advanced Accounting,
Auditing and Assurance,
Information Technology and Strategic Management
Section:a -Information Technology,
Section:b- Strategic management.

So, as you have completed Graduation in 71% marks so you are eligible to get direct admission in IPCC course. You don't need to appear in CPT course.
15th October 2012, 03:33 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

HELLO DEAR

Any candidate after completing 10th can register for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) but is only eligible to appear for it after completing 12th standard. However there is a way to skip the Common Proficiency Test and get direct admission for IPCC as you wish.

Group 1

1. Accounting

4. Taxation

Group 2

1. Advanced Accounting

2. Auditing and Assurance

3. Information Technology and Strategic Management

GOOD LUCK
15th October 2012, 03:37 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: How to get direct admission in IPCC without entrance exam? I have passed TYBCOM with 71%

HELLO DEAR

Group 1

1. Accounting

4. Taxation

Group 2

1. Advanced Accounting

2. Auditing and Assurance

3. Information Technology and Strategic Management

GOOD LUCK
15th April 2013, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

i have given my tybcom exam recently i dont know when the result are going to declared can i get direct addmision for ipcc
4th June 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i have passes tybcom with 73%. i want to appear for ipcc.i have a confusion and that is, is it necessary to have articleship of 9 months before registring got ipcc
24th March 2016, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I am confused that graduate student can do 9 months articleship before ipcc exam
7th June 2017, 12:49 AM
mariate24

Smile Re: How to get direct admission in IPCC without entrance exam? I have passed TYBCOM with 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passes tybcom with 73%. i want to appear for ipcc.i have a confusion and that is, is it necessary to have articleship of 9 months before registring got ipcc
IPCC is the Intermediate level of Chartered Accountancy course. It is necessary to do 9 months Articleship training before IPCC exam. But firstly you must register yourself with ICAI for IPCC. Then you must undergo Information Technology Training and Orientation course. Then only you are eligible to undergo training under a Chartered Accountant. Thereafter you can write your IPCC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?