29th December 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get the form to apply for NATA exam?

how to get form for applying for nata exam?..pelase send to me the details about the form

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of NATA will be released? Syllabus of NATA?
  2. How to get the form to apply for NATA exam?
  3. When the application form of NATA will be released?
  4. Where I can get the application form of NATA in Kolkata? Detailed information and requirements to apply?
  5. From where to get the NATA application form in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for NATA exam?
  6. Last date of application for NATA exam? How to get the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can NRIs apply for NATA test? Coaching centers for preparation of NATA?
  8. Procedure of NATA exam in IP? What is the last date of submission of form?
  9. From where to get NATA form? How to apply for it?
  10. Books to be referred for NATA exam? From where to get the application form? How to apply for it?
  11. How can I register and fill up the application form of NATA if the official Website is not available?
  12. When will be the forms for NATA Entrance Exam be available for the year 2012?
  13. Whether JEE Mains B.Arch and NATA are same? Can I appear in both at same time? Best coaching class and last date to apply for NATA?
  14. When to fill form for NATA Exam? Where to get forms for this Exam? When will be the NATA Exam?
  15. From where to get NATA 2015 application form? Procedure to fill up the form and last date to apply?
  16. How can I register to appear in NATA being a 12th student? -- [New]
  17. How to apply in NATA Entrence test,and what's the date of exam and last date for form submission?
  18. Detailed information about NATA for 12th BSEB student? When the application form will be released?
30th December 2011, 05:49 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to get the form to apply for NATA exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to get form for applying for nata exam?..pelase send to me the details about the form

INFORMATION ABOUT NATA 2012 EXAM

Till now there is no information given for NATA 2012 exam online in the official site..

-> It will be out in sometime.. just visit http://www.nata.in/www/default.aspx for more information..

-> I have attached some of the files which gives you some information about NATA exam in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus." - Alexander Graham Bell
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATA application form_2011.pdf(254.6 KB, 46 views)
File Type: pdf NATA preparation.pdf(7.6 KB, 47 views)
File Type: pdf NATA - Exam syllabus.pdf(17.0 KB, 59 views)
File Type: pdf NATA Reference Books and Class details.pdf(16.2 KB, 42 views)
30th December 2011, 07:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the form to apply for NATA exam?

NATA is an exam to test the aptitude of candidate for specific study in Architecture. The NATA 2012 is yet to be published. The pre registration forms will be available online. This will also be available in specific test centers mentioned in brochure. You should submit all the required documents for registration. The registration will be scheduled o first come first basis. You can get all the details along with the notification of the exam.
6th February 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the form to apply for NATA exam?

how to get nata forms for 2012 ???? please send me the details from wher to down load....etc?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?