1st October 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I register to appear in NATA being a 12th student?

Hello,
I have read somewhere that seats in NATA centres fillup quickly and should apply soon. I am a 12th student and want to take NATA after my Board exam. Please tell me how I can register for NATA? Please reply asap. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  2. How to register for NATA separately?
  3. Guideline and syllabus of NATA for 12th Science student?
  4. Procedure to apply for NATA Exam after completion of 12th class?
  5. Detailed information about NATA for 12th BSEB student? When the application form will be released?
  6. Can I register my name for CS during study in 12th class?
  7. Can I apply for NATA being a 12th Commerce student?
  8. Detailed information and notification of NATA?
  9. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  10. List of colleges which offer B.Arch through NATA in India? Percentage required in 12th to appear in NATA?
  11. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  12. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  14. How to appear for NATA entrance test after passing 12th? Last date to submit the forms? Where are the forms available and can we fill the form after 12th board examination?
  15. Can I get admission in any college with 95-100 score in NATA?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in both NATA and JEE Main Paper-II being a 12th Science student?
  17. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  18. What is suggested to appear for NATA in 12th class or after 12th boards?
8th October 2015, 03:58 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I register to appear in NATA being a 12th student?

First of all I appreciate your willingness for doing the Architecture course. As you want to know about the seats in NATA centres for giving the exam.

Yes, you have read correctly. Basically NATA exam is conducted in a whole month and the student have to book his/ her seat previous to exam.

**The most important thing is that the seat booking is done on the basis of first come first serve. This thing is also mentioned in the advertisement also.

**As you want to take the exam after giving the board exam. So no problem at all. you can request a range of dates after the board exam on a particular center. but this thing has to be done as soon as possible otherwise all the seats after the board exam has been filled and you will not get any seat after board exam.

**Below are the attachment of NATA exam. go through the FAQ section. this thing is clearly mentioned in it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATA Brochure 2015 V2.pdf(647.2 KB, 28 views)
28th February 2019, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I register to appear in NATA being a 12th student?

I want to appear in nata 2019 exam but still studying in 12 ...they are asking about marks obtained in class 10 and 12, what should I fill in class 12 column ..my boards are in march...so what should i do. Reply as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?