11th September 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good job after doing BSc Biotechnology and MBA HR?

Iam an b.sc. biotechnology background student,now iam pursuing mba(hr),to get a good job which course should join?reply me in my id

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  2. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  3. How to get a good job after doing BSc Biotechnology and MBA HR?
  4. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  5. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  6. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  7. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a good job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  9. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. How to get a good job in Anand Gujarat after completing BSc biotechnology
  11. What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?
  12. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  13. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany? -- [New]
  14. What type of jobs are available after BSc Biotechnology?
  15. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  16. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  17. Which course should I opt after completing BSc between MBA and MSc Biotechnology?
  18. Completed BSc Biotechnology last year with 54% : Am I eligible for MBA Pharma course? Universities in India offering this course?
19th October 2011, 05:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job after doing BSc Biotechnology and MBA HR?

You can get good jobs after graduation along with MBA. You have job opportunities in both the sectors. You can attend the bank exams. You can also attend the UPSC/SSC exams. If you have an interest towards the teaching field, you can attend the Net/SET exam. You can also join firms in the field of Biotechnology. Probably you can apply for a post in the HR departments of these firms.
11th February 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a good job after doing BSc Biotechnology and MBA HR?

Ia m Ajitha .Iam completed B.Sc (biotechnology) and now iam doing MBA in HR what are the opportunities for me for getting a job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?