20th December 2010, 03:36 PM
Mitesh swarnkar

Completed BSc Biotechnology last year with 54% : Am I eligible for MBA Pharma course? Universities in India offering this course?

Sir,
I've finished my BSc Biotechnology last year with 54% . A friend of my brother suggested me to do MBA in pharma. He says that it has good field. if i am eligible then suggest me from which university in india i want to do it.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  2. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  3. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  4. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  5. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  6. Universities offering MBA in Pharma?
  7. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  8. Colleges for Pharma MBA in India and UK? Is GMAT required? Fee structure?
  9. List universities in Patna offering M.Pharma course through correspondence? -- [New]
  10. Details about the course of MBA in Bioteechnology? Am I Eligible for it?
  11. Which course should I do next after B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology? Universities offering such courses?
  12. MSc clinical research universities in AP? Can I be eligible after doing BSc Biotechnology? When is the notification?
  13. What are the qualification requirements for M.Tech. Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  15. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  16. List of Colleges in Hyderabad offering Pharma MBA course?
  17. Best colleges in India offering B.Tech/BSc course in Biotechnology? Job opportunities in this field? I have completed my 12th with 95% marks
  18. List of universities offering MSc biotechnology?
28th December 2010, 03:16 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Completed BSc Biotechnology last year with 54% : Am I eligible for MBA Pharma course? Universities in India offering this course?

Dear friend,

Yes of course you are eligible for applying the MBA Pharma course.

The minimum eligibility to pursue this course is a graduation from a recognized university with biology as a main subject in 10(+2).

In these days, management studies in pharma has got lot of importance with promising career.

The top institutes offering MBA on pharmaceutical management are:

NMIMS University, Mumbai,

Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade (IICT), Lucknow,

Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai,

Panjab University - University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS), Chandigarh,

SIES College of Management Studies (SIESCOMS), Mumbai,

All the best!!!
9th February 2011, 11:37 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Completed BSc Biotechnology last year with 54% : Am I eligible for MBA Pharma course? Universities in India offering this course?

Hello friend,

Yes, you can do the management course on pharmaceuticals after graduation in biotechnology.
To study MBA in pharma, the candidate should have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.
These days MBA in pharma has got a bright future prospect. The pharmaceutical industry needs qualified professionals in this field.

So you can study this course. Have my best wishes..
10th February 2011, 07:27 PM
mohit brh

yes you are eligible to take admission in this program because minimum eligibility is 50%
Padmashree Dr.D.Y.Patil University's Department of Business Management
University Dr. D. Y. Patil University (Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth)

KGISL institute of information management
University Bharathiar University

St.George College of Management, Science & Nursing
MKM Institute of Management
Graduate School of Business and Administration (GSBA) Graduate School of Business and Administration (GSBA)
26th February 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

can u please me know which colleges in A.P offers MBA pharma
8th March 2011, 05:30 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

eligible for MBA Pharma course
minimum eligibility is 50%
Padmashree Dr.D.Y.Patil University's Department of Business Management
University Dr. D. Y. Patil University (Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth)
KGISL institute of information management
University Bharathiar University
St.George College of Management, Science & Nursing
MKM Institute of Management
Graduate School of Business and Administration (GSBA) Graduate School of Business and Administration (GSBA)
Yes of course you are eligible for applying the MBA Pharma course.
The minimum eligibility to pursue this course is a graduation from a recognized university with biology as a main subject in 10(+2).
In these days, management studies in pharma has got lot of importance with promising career.
The top institutes offering MBA on pharmaceutical management are:
NMIMS University, Mumbai,
Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade (IICT), Lucknow,
Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai,
Panjab University - University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS), Chandigarh,
SIES College of Management Studies (SIESCOMS), Mumbai,

good luck
6th April 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing in b.tech biotech 4th year and i further want to go for distance mba in pharmrcutical management please give me information about the colleges in delhi ncr.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?