15th September 2012, 11:38 PM

How to get a good job after scoring 51st rank in GATE?

I got 51st rank in GATe 2010.Tell me the job base on my gate rank?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good job if I get a good GATE rank?
  2. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  3. Which is the best job available after B.Tech or M.Tech? Will I get admission after scoring 33.67 in GATE with 17000 rank in general?
  4. In which college can I get after scoring 4859 rank in GATE?
  5. If i get a good rank in GATE and I get a job in BHEL what salary will they offer for me? Can I get a job in BHEL?
  6. In which college after I get after scoring 82274 rank?
  7. Notifications for core jobs of EEE students in AP? Which are the companies available for EEE students?
  8. Can I get a good college after scoring 26654 rank in AIEEE? I am from SC category
  9. Will I be able to get a good job in IT industry after scoring 60% in 12th? Should I apply for GATE exam?
  10. In which college can I get admission after scoring a rank of 27333 in GATE?
  11. Which are the preferred M.Tech colleges for me after scoring 13206 rank?
  12. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job? -- [New]
  14. Seat in college after scoring 9248 rank in GATE? Procedure for admission?
  15. Can I get a seat in M.Tech in JNTU universities after scoring 8011 rank in GATE?
  16. In which NITs I can get admission having secured a rank of 2633 rank in GATE Exam by scoring 478 with EE stream and from OBC category?
  17. Which are the best M.Tech colleges in which I can get after scoring 19.33 marks in GATE?
  18. Will I get a good NIT after scoring 359 rank?
15th June 2015, 07:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job after scoring 51st rank in GATE?

Your rank is very good as scoring 51 rank all over India is big task. You can apply for the various Public Sector Undertakings jobs.

Public Sector Undertakings like

National Thermal Power Corporation.

Gas Authority of India limited.

Steel Authority of India Limited.

Oil and Natural Gas corporation of India limited.

As your rank is 51, you will be shortlisted for jobs in these PSUs and further called for Group Discussion and Personal interview.

You can also go for Master degree in technology course from top reputed institute like Indian Institute of Technology and National Institute of Technology and some other government institutes.

While pursuing M.Tech, you will receive a stipend of Rs 12,800 per month.
17th June 2015, 03:00 PM
ankit740
Member+

Default Re: How to get a good job after scoring 51st rank in GATE?

Well friend scoring 51st rank in all india gate exam you have done a very good job.You have very good options in your career.
You can apply for different psus like ntpc pgcil gail sail and other and they will call you for the interview and group discussion.
Another option for u is that you can go for higher studies and then go in the teaching exam.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?