26th July 2012, 11:55 AM
irkeee

If i get a good rank in GATE and I get a job in BHEL what salary will they offer for me? Can I get a job in BHEL?

Sir, if got a good rank in gate and i got a job in BHEL,what salary will they offer for me orelse if i'm doing my M.E(PSI) in iit ,Can i get a job in BHEL at what pay scale....Which will be good for me...

26th August 2012, 09:36 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: If i get a good rank in GATE and I get a job in BHEL what salary will they offer for me? Can I get a job in BHEL?

If you got the job in BHEL then in my opinion you should go with job.
They generally provide package of Rs.6-9 lacs per annum which is good and with other incentives and benefits.
Pay scale:16500-34800 or 19500-38900.
14th September 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If i get a good rank in GATE and I get a job in BHEL what salary will they offer for me? Can I get a job in BHEL?

GATE EXAM I GOT GOOD RANK AND I COMPLITED m tech in iit then any chances job in bhel
29th October 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for the gate exam
29th May 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i got 24.67 (sc category)marks in gate 2013.can i get a job in bhel?
9th October 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum mark must be scored toget job inb hel
7th June 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

sir,
if i get a good marks in GATE exams what is the minimum salary to join in core companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?