5th May 2013, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

How to get good marks in business studies? How to read the chapters?

i want to get good marks in business studies please suggest me how to read chapters

5th May 2013, 01:57 PM
nNirmala

Default Re: How to get good marks in business studies? How to read the chapters?

For better understanding of business studies you can read relevant books and refreshers or reference book and if you want to get deep knowledge so you can read online via relevant websites or google. for current business knowledge you should read business magazine and newspaper also like business today and economic times.

Have a nice day.
5th May 2013, 10:52 PM
mitsri

Thumbs up Re: How to get good marks in business studies? How to read the chapters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to get good marks in business studies please suggest me how to read chapters
u cn easily get good marks by considering following points in mind:
1. read the chapters as if imagining in reality like e.g the chapter says the business can be established with profit as an objective then assume that it is ur business n how u can earn profit.
2. make tree charts to learn the points. The more points u ll make the more u will learn the topic
3.make first letter story lines like planning organising..........controlling can be learned as 'posdc' to learn n retain it in ur mind.
4. discuss it with friends. ask ur friends to prepare the common topic and have a grp discussion so that u can understnd the topic better
to get good marks:
1. read one topic at a time n close ur eyes n try to regain
2. write down the topic into ur own points with headings
3. in exams write ur topic points wise with bullet points.
4. try to divide the time for whole paper as per the marks alloted and time like 2 min for 1 marks ques, 4 min for 2 marks...etc
i hope my suggestions can help u..
25th June 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get good marks in business studies? How to read the chapters?

Hi, iam in BBA and dud i have ATkT in political science how to should i have nothing idea please give me some idea for started my studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?