24th April 2013, 10:46 PM
anupama ak

How to get a government engineering job after completing b.E in information science?

I completed B.E(Information Science) with 52.73% in 2013.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing B.E Computer Science(60% Orthopaedically Handicapped)?
  2. How to get a government job after completing M.E in Computer Science and Engineering? Any entrance exams for government job?
  3. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  4. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  5. Is there any scope of getting a government job after completing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  6. How to get a Government Job after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get government job after completing B.Tech computer science and engineering?
  8. Can I get a government job after scoring 80% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  9. How can I get Government Job after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering? How much salary I can get from a Government Job?
  10. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get some government job after passing 12th science and automobile engineering?
  12. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  13. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
  14. How can I apply for central government job after completing B.E computer science engineering?
  15. List of the government jobs for which I am applicable after completing engineering in IT -- [New]
  16. How to pursue MS after completing B.E in Information science? Is doing MS in India as part time while going for a job helpful or not? Is there any major difference between doing MS in India and US?
  17. How to do government job after doing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  18. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
13th October 2016, 11:21 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government engineering job after completing b.E in information science?

To get the government jobs you have to appear for entrance examination and qualify in the entrance examination.

As, you have bachelor degree in engineering you are eligible for getting core jobs after qualifying in entrance examination such as GATE, PSU'S Railway, IOC etc.

Other than these options you are also eligible for jobs in banking, staff selection, defence, civil services etc.

So, you just need to prepare for entrance examination as per your interest in the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?