8th September 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Textile Technology with 95.65%

dear sir,
i have done 3 years diploma course in textile technology with 95.65%.i am seeking jobs in government.please let me know any government jobs for above relevant course,please help my future sir.
thank you,
regards
babu j

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  2. How to get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Textile Technology with 95.65%
  3. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  5. Government job after passing diploma in Man Made Textile Technology?
  6. How can I get a government job after completing diploma in textile technology
  7. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  8. List of Government Jobs available in Textile? -- [New]
  9. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  10. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  11. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  12. How to get a job after completing diploma in textile technology?
  13. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  14. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
  15. What are the opportunities in government jobs after completing 3 years diploma in handlooms and textile technology
  16. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  17. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech from Textile Engineering for girls?
  18. How to get a government job in textile sector after B.Tech in Textile Technology from Osmania University?
18th September 2012, 07:50 PM
mohit brh

Default Re: How to get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Textile Technology with 95.65%

Dear Babu j
I want to tell you that there are many public sector and govt sector company in which you can get a job after qualifying written exam.
and there are major advantage of you course that you have secured very good percentage and number of student of your course are also very less.
about textile-
Textile engineering is an area of study that involves the application of methodical and engineering values in the design and control of textile manufacturing processes. It focuses on the design and control of all aspects of fiber, textile

there are many textile industry in India and public sector also given below.
like- IOCL,PAPER MILL,SUGAR FACTORY.
jobs in industrial engineering, product development, marketing, technical sales, and other areas.
Arvind Mills, Bombay Dying, Fabindia, Grasim Industries, JCT Limited, Lakshmi Machine Works, Lakshmi Mills, Mysore Silk Factory.
28th November 2012, 04:10 PM
Md.Tajul islam

Default Re: How to get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Textile Technology with 95.65%

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2656988]dear sir,
i have done 3 years diploma course in textile technology with 95.65%.i am seeking jobs in government.please let me know any government jobs for above relevant course,please help my future sir.
thank you,
regards
Md.Tajul islam
9th February 2013, 08:05 PM
chinook

hello friend,

get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Textile Technology with 95.65%

1.IOCL
2.SUGAR FACTORY.
3.PAPER MILL
4.Arvind Mills
5.Fabindia,
6.Bombay Dying
7.Grasim Industries
8.Lakshmi Machine Works

thank you & all the best.................
7th March 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing diploma in textile with 7o./. Mark how can i get a govt job sajnish kumar
7th March 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

how can i get the govt job i m doing diploma with 7o./. In textile sajnish kumar
18th March 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

After 3years diploma in textile design can i do government teacher job and how
28th May 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed diploma in textile technology i dont got any government job still:-)..
20th June 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complited diploma in textile processing with 70% and now i m study in be tech 3rd yr plz tell me about sir govt. Job
20th June 2013, 08:14 PM
srinu.tex2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
thank you,
regards
babu j
send ur resume:[email protected]
16th July 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir have done 3 years diploma course in textile
technology with 94 %.i am seeking jobs in
government.please let me know any government
jobs for above relevant course,please help my
future sir.
thank you, By R.Gopal ( 91 9894746911)
19th October 2013, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

If suppose I have chance of persuaing other course for degree after completing three yrs diploma in textile manufacturing than what should I do...??
20th October 2013, 02:28 AM
kartavya
Junior Member+

There is no any shortcut for gov job. you have to wait for a proper vacancy in which you are eligible. thereafter, you have to go as per selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?