26th April 2011, 12:15 PM
ketki khanolkar

How to get a government job after doing BTS in India? What is the age criteria and percentage required to clear the interview?

I am in my final year of BTS pursuing it from IGNOU...How to get into Government jobs in India??? What is the age criteria and percentage required to clear the interview selection???

27th August 2011, 10:59 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a government job after doing BTS in India? What is the age criteria and percentage required to clear the interview?

Im giving you the name of the company you required.....

BTS Installation &Commissioning Engineer
Intrack Inc
Location:Ambala , Guwahati , Kinnaur , Delhi , Kurukshetra , Yamunanagar , Hissar , Surat , Sonepat , Chandigarh , Sirsa , Bhiwani
Candidates have to work for different telecom vendors. They have to work on different telecom sites for the installation, commissioning and integration of all kind of telecom equipments. Candidates must be mentally prepared for travelling anywhere across... bts jobs…
4th January 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after doing BTS in India? What is the age criteria and percentage required to clear the interview?

I couldn't join school education but i wanna do higher education .i m bpp qualified student and now i m doing bts from ignou.is It aceptable by any state goverment of india? Cuz i havnt completed my board exam,
24th April 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

i am first year student of bts in ignou.. how and when can i get a job in govnmnt or pvt sectors
30th November 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

What can i do having urdu and arabic diploma from indian govt.and bts degree from ignou
16th June 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required to clear the interview of govt job after doing BTS in india
13th June 2017, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have just given my exam final year in B.t.s.
Actually I too much confuse about my career. After clear this B.t.s exam further in which field is very for me. Please reply as soon as possible.
Tour one of the candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?