11th January 2012, 08:36 PM
agilabalu

How to get a government job after passing Civil Engineering from Anna University of Trichy? What is the application procedure?

i m studying final year civil engg in anna univ trichy. i m seeking for a govt job ... ll u send the vacancy positions in govt concern and applying procedure

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.E civil part time courses? I have finished civil engineering at Anna University Trichy
  2. Is it possible to shift from Anna University Trichy(Shivani College) to Anna University Coimbatore?
  3. Anna university affiliated colleges in Trichy and Thanjavur?
  4. Will I be able to join M.E in Anna University after passing B.E Civil?
  5. Anna University affiliated colleges in Trichy and Thanjavur? What is the date of issue of counseling forms?
  6. Tancet 2010 information -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get Government job after completing Civil Engineering?
  8. Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering?
  9. How can I get a government job after passing B.E Civil Engineering? Which exams are conducted for civil engineering?
  10. Procedure to do M.Tech after M.A degree from distance in Anna University? -- [New]
  11. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  12. In which colleges can I take admission after scoring 30.33 in GATE with 4062 AIR?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Can I apply for government job in Civil Engineering after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  15. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. B.Tech in Mechanical or Automobile??
  17. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  18. Is there any government job opportunity for those who have done MBA from Anna University?
3rd August 2012, 09:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing Civil Engineering from Anna University of Trichy? What is the application procedure?

Graduation is considered as the basic qualification in most exams conducted by UPSC/SSC. A minimum of 60% marks is required to apply for government jobs. Public sector firms such as ONGC, BHEL recruits junior engineers on the basis of GATE score. Apart from this, you can apply for the exams conducted by TNPSC. You can apply for jobs from the official website of respective organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?