10th April 2011, 05:11 PM
Mayuresh Ghadage

How to get information about ICWA course? What is its fees structure and which are the entrance tests?

How can I get the information about ICWA course? It's fees? It's entrance tests?

25th April 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get information about ICWA course? What is its fees structure and which are the entrance tests?

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ICWA
27th April 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get information about ICWA course? What is its fees structure and which are the entrance tests?

I have completed my b.com a year back and now iam working as an accountant and i want to ICWA. I need the details like duration and admission procedure and fee structure. plz help
5th May 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i am 18 years old passed my10th would i be eligble for the course
7th May 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i am lokesh i want to know the information about icwa and job opportunities after icwa..
13th May 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How much amount paid for registration fees.when will exam date
26th May 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the information about ICWA course? It's fees? It's entrance tests?&duration of course
27th June 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

SUBGECTS
27th June 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com a year back and now iam working as an accountant and i want to ICWA. I need the details like duration and admission procedure and fee structure. plz help
30th June 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com a year back and i want to ICWA. so tell me how to apply
1st July 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I am working as Accountant in dubai. I am B.com. Can i do icwai from Dubai??? If yes then procedure to take admission and fees.....
22nd July 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get the information about ICWA course?what is the fee structure & duration of this course and which are the entrance tests ?
25th July 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

hi,
my name sajid rizvi i hav passed 12th.i want to join ICWA can u please helpl me for admition prosesure & fee structure so can apply 4 ICWA plaese snd infomation in e-mail [email protected]
27th July 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

hi,
my self roshan s yadgire i need u r help for total information of icwa course
like that
how much time when i complite this eduction?
open univercity digree for gratuion is applicable for intermediate exam? so please send me information in mail my id is
[email protected]
29th July 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How to apply ICWA ? What qulification of icwa?
22nd August 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10th cbse......... i generally score 90% in almost all subjects .now i am confused whether to take science or commerce . what are the opportunities in commerce
15th September 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to get information about ICWAI Course? You can me details of entrance tests?
17th September 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I am completed BBA successfully in the year 2010.I want to know, is it compulsory to write foundation exam when i join the course
18th September 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

what is total fee of icwa
13th October 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi I m rahul choudhary I wnt to know icwa now I wnt join
7th November 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Birendra
I have complete my graduation in B.com. I want to do course in ICWA so provide me the duration of the course of ICWA in Patna & Kolkata and how many Fees
This is my Email ID,
[email protected]
13th November 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i have a b.com compleat and i do icwa,ca pls give a right informatation my email id [email protected]
16th February 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Presently i m doing bba(1st year) and i want to do icwa.m i eligible for this??what is the fees structure ?kindly can i get some information.
8th July 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE A B.COM(COPUTERS) COMPLEAT AND INFORMATION A BOUT ICWA
25th August 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

how to get information about icwa course? What is its fees stucture and which are a entrance test?

Hi. Sir i m B.B.A. Complete and i'm confuse the admission for next course.
7th February 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

fee for icwa foundation exam application? and also the last of this in 2013?
13th June 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi ... Iam Imran wrkin as a accountant .................... i finished B.com and i wanna do icwai in dubai or ajman , so pls help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?