14th August 2012, 01:17 PM
RMNVG1970

Information about ICWA course? What is the eligibility? How to take enrollment? Fee structure?

Sir,

I am interested to do ICWA , please help me by giving information of this course like 1.eligibility 2.how to take enrollment 3.Fees etching

Thanks,
Venugopal

28th August 2012, 01:49 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Information about ICWA course? What is the eligibility? How to take enrollment? Fee structure?

ICWA course is mainly focus on the Cost Accounting however you will learn other finance related subjects also like accounting, management, auditing and tax.

ELIGIBILITY FOR ICWAI

10+2 passed or equivalent qualification.

Graduated can take enroll for II stage examination and can skip the I stage.

No age and No minimum marks required for applying in the course.

There are 3 stages in ICWAI

FOUNDATION
EXECUTIVE
FINAL

Duration of the course - 4.5 years minimum (around)

The program is offered through correspondence mode as well as through oral coaching at ICWAI study centers and depending upon the mode, the fee structure varies:from 40000/ to 50000/- for whole course.

you can register your self with ICWA for Foundation level after clearing your 12th class or if you are graduate enroll for Executive level.
You can register online or buy prospectus from it's centers.
centers list is available in it's official website

For more information contact
AICWA Directorate of CAT icwai Bhawan,
3, Institutional Area lodhi road,
new delhi 110003
WEBSITE
www.myicwai.com
23rd February 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about ICWA course? What is the eligibility? How to take enrollment? Fee structure?

i m reapter in b.comn n i want to do mba . i hv 4 year work exp in pvt ltd co. so can i do mba 45% in b.com.
5th August 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me how much percent result is exp
ected from executive
13th February 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.B.A by distance edu. with 40%, is it eligible for intermediate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?