17th February 2011, 07:18 PM
harikant

Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?

hi
i have completed my graduation in bcom ,i want to do course in icwa so provide me the duration of the course and also provide contacts of icwa in mumbai and how many fees.

my email [email protected]

18th February 2011, 03:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?

Hello friend,

The contact detail of ICWAI in Mumbai:

Shri Amit A. Apte, Chairman
Shri. P.V. Wandrekar, Secretary & Treasurer
"Rohit Chambers",4th Floor
Janmabhoomi Marg,Fort
Mumbai - 400 001
Ph : 022-22043416, 22841138, 22043406
Fax : 91- 022- 22870763
Email : [email protected]

The course is divided into three stages
Foundation Course
Intermediate Course
Final Course

The fee structure for the ICWAI course are as follows
Foundation Course-Rs.3500
Intermediate Course-Rs.7000 (Postal tuition)
-Rs.11000 (Oral Coaching)
Final Course-Rs.9000 (Postal tuition)
-Rs 14000 (Oral Coaching)
Cost of Prospectus-Rs.200
18th March 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?

where are the addmission taken?
18th March 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

give me the contact details of icwa in mumbai
22nd March 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i am complited my graduation in 2009 . i want to join icwa course is it possible to join that course now .& tell mi exact detail about that course, & duration of that course plz reply
27th March 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of icwa after 5 yrs of IT experience in a leading MNC..I want to make a career in finance..
2nd April 2011, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in B.Sc. in 2002, am I eligible for doing ICWA now. Please advise.

E-mail: [email protected]
6th April 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to do ICWA course after passing my B.COM final, i want to know if training is mandatory n if yes then can i get the information as regarding training period and timing.
7th April 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i am complited my graduation in 2009 . i want to join icwa course is it possible to join that course now .& tell me exact detail about that course, & duration fees as well as scope of that course plz reply my email Id :- [email protected]
12th April 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i will be completing my mba in the month of may..i want to join icwa...first we should go for foundation course is it so?could you pls tell me and training period is mandatory and is that mandatory to go for respective chapters in regions...ple do ans me
14th April 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE ME DURATION OF ICWAI AFTER TYBCOM
14th April 2011, 05:25 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

B.COM WITH MAJOR IN FINANCIAL AND COST ACCOUNTING [B.COM (F & CA)]

Duration: Minimum 3 Years and Maximum 6 years with a provision for readmission after the completion of maximum duration

Fee: Rs. 4,000/- consolidated for full course

MASTER OF COMMERCE IN MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL STRATEGIES [M.COM (MA & FS)

Duration: Minimum 2 Years and maximum 5 years with a provision of readmission on the completion of maximum period.

ICWAI Final passed candidate can complete the course in one year.

Fee: Rs. 6,000/- consolidated for full course.

Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai

Western India Regional Council
Janmabhoomi Marg,Fort
Mumbai - 400 001
Ph : 022-22872010/ 22841138/ 22043406/ 22043416
Email :[email protected]

Web site : www. icwai-wirc.org

For coplete details olease visit official website of ICWAI http://www.icwai.org
14th April 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my CS Final exams. I have completed my M. Com from Pune University. Are there any exemptions at Inter and Final levels after completing CS ? Currently I am employed are there any exemption from Practical training ?
16th April 2011, 04:24 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
Janmabhoomi Marg,Fort
Mumbai - 400 001

Web site : www. icwai-wirc.org

For coplete details olease visit official website of ICWAI http://www.icwai.org

thank
20th April 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi plz tell me what is the procidure of get admision in icwai? And there is cumpulsion or not for entrance exam? And how many total fιes for this course. My email id- [email protected]
27th April 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing job in HR after doing MBA in HR ,can i do ICWAI,would it create any value for me
[email protected]
CHITRANJAN SINGH
30th April 2011, 01:03 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by harikant View Post
hi
i have completed my graduation in bcom ,i want to do course in icwa so provide me the duration of the course and also provide contacts of icwa in mumbai and how many fees.

ICWAI (Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India)

It is a premier, dynamic, vibrant, professional institution Management Accountants in the country.

ICWAI course are divided into 3 stages:-

1-> Foundation Course,
2 ->Intermediate Course and,
3 -> Final round

duration:-
for B.COM (F & CA) -> min 3 yrs to max 6 yrs
for M.COM (MA & FS)-> min 2 yrs to max 5 yrs

Fees structure-

for B.com Rs 4000/-
for M.com Rs 6000/-

contact details;-

Janmabhoomi Marg,Fort
Mumbai - 400 001

for more details visit:-
30th April 2011, 01:06 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
give me the contact details of icwa in mumbai

contact details:-
Janmabhoomi Marg,Fort
Mumbai - 400 001

30th April 2011, 01:13 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
i am complited my graduation in 2009 . i want to join icwa course is it possible to join that course now .& tell mi exact detail about that course, & duration of that course plz reply

yes friend you can join but see the below eligibility too for respective course

1-Foundation Course,
2-Intermediate Course and
3-Final stage.

Eligibility criteria -

for admission in Foundation course, candidate must have to Passed SSC
and age is not less than 17 years.

For admission in Intermediate course, candidate must have passed degree Examination of any recognized University or equivalent
and age should not be less than 18 years.

Fees structure of Foundation course -

Cost of Prospectus - Rs. 200/-

Postal Tuition Fee/Oral Coaching Fee (including study material) - Rs. 3500/-

Fees Structure of Intermediate Course -

Postal Tuition Fee (including study material) - Rs. 7000/-

Oral Coaching Fee (including study material) - Rs. 11000/-.
30th April 2011, 01:15 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
i am complited my graduation in 2009 . i want to join icwa course is it possible to join that course now .& tell me exact detail about that course, & duration fees as well as scope of that course plz reply my email Id :- [email protected]

[email protected]

1-Foundation Course,
2-Intermediate Course and
3-Final stage.

Eligibility criteria -

for admission in Foundation course, candidate must have to Passed SSC
and age is not less than 17 years.

For admission in Intermediate course, candidate must have passed degree Examination of any recognized University or equivalent
and age should not be less than 18 years.

Fees structure of Foundation course -

Postal Tuition Fee/Oral Coaching Fee (including study material) - Rs. 3500/-

Fees Structure of Intermediate Course -

Postal Tuition Fee (including study material) - Rs. 7000/-

Oral Coaching Fee (including study material) - Rs. 11000/-.
4th May 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

i finished 12th.tell me the course duration.
6th May 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

r the exms tough? wt is the general pass percentage
6th May 2011, 03:16 PM
kriths

is the intermediate exam tough? wt is the general pass percentage?
6th May 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i complete my m.com 2010 can i do i c w a ?how
many year course period?
about fees
8th May 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

please advise the last date of icwa admition
18th May 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i finished my H.S.C then when i join for icwa and where
19th May 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i finished my graduation. when i was join icwa & after graduation how many days it will be take?
23rd May 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I am h.s.c. appeared & i want 2 appear for icwa,plz suggest me m i right ????????????
27th May 2011, 08:35 PM
united india

The ICWAI course is divided in 3 stages:

1. Foundation
2. Intermediate
3. Final

Since, you have completed your graduation you are eligible to take exemption from first stage Foundation.

The time to complete the entire course totally depends on you. Exam are conducted twice a year in june and in december. The faster you complete studying your syllabus the faster you'll be able to give your exam and complete you course. However, because of the vast syllabus it normally take a minimum of 3years to complete after graduation. But, you may also finish in more shorter period.

The ICWAI office in Mumbai is :

WESTERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL
Janmabhoomi Marg,Fort
Mumbai - 400 001
Gram :"STANDCOST"
Web site : www.icwai-wirc.org
31st May 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

sir MANE 12th PASS KI HAI 55.8% SE AB ME BBA KARNA CHAHTA HU AUR BBA KE BAD MAI ICWAI COURSE KARNA CHAHTA HU KYA BBA KE BAD IS COURSE KO KAR SAKTE HAI ?
1st June 2011, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi , i am completed my graduation . I want to do icwai. Please give me all information of icwai and provide duration of the course ,fees strcture and procedure of admission. Please tell me scope of job .
3rd June 2011, 05:29 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.B.M in Finance and i am an average student. Plz suggest me whether going for icwa is a right decision for me or not..........?
15th June 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am studying in S.Y.B Com and i want to do icwa please tell me the duration of the course and procedure.can i joint this course this year.
27th June 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed ny b.com in 2010 and i have to icwa course.... i have to join in july of 2011, r its possible to join
1st July 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i m passing10 2 with 80% in comerse i want reading icwai please send its details .i m a poor student
4th July 2011, 04:57 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;490976]I have completed my graduation in B.Sc. in 2004 am I eligible for doing ICWA now. Please advise.
6th July 2011, 06:42 PM
renumaurya

avearage students can apply for ICWA courses min pass parcentage
18th July 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Red face Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?

hi

25th July 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?

I Completed my B.COM (COMP) & I GO TO JOIN C.W.A So please tell the details about c.w.a fees. registration , syllabus & duration. this is my id [email protected]
29th July 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my m.com and pursuing c.s and mba......... is there any scope of icwai???????? is there any exemption in icwai after doing c.s inter and m.com???????????????
30th July 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

when is the practical training in ICWA course. whether it is before appearing final exam or after completion of final exam.
8th August 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi plz tell me what is the procidure of get admision in icwai? And there is cumpulsion or not for entrance exam? And how many total fιes for this course.frm where i can do the icwa..i mean to say...whch is best colg or institute for this course...send details on my email ID - [email protected]
15th August 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have recently completed my graduation in distance mode, my pass percentage is 45%, can i join in ICWA course and please tell me fee structure and i working in mnc company, can u please tell me is there institute to teach in morning hours in hyderabad. please tell me

mail id : [email protected]
[email protected]
19th August 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,what is the opertunitys if i camplete cwa.......... now i completed my b.com. now i wanto join mba. so i want to do cwa with mba
is this possable to do at a time.... please tell me sir........

[email protected]
24th August 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

hie i have completed group-1 of icwai in first attempt but i didnt clear tax paper(group 2) of cc(oral coaching) in march 2011 & due to some problem i didnt give the re-cc because of which i couldnt give group 2 exams. can you please tell me what should i do now please my email id is [email protected]
24th August 2011, 02:50 PM
pooja s jain

hie i have cleared my icwai group 1 in first attempt but i didnt clear tax paper of group 2 in my cc(oral coaching)in march2011 because of which i couldnt give my group 2 exams so please tell me what should i do
24th August 2011, 02:56 PM
pooja s jain

hie i have cleared my icwai group 1 in first attempt but i didnt clear tax paper of group 2 in my cc(oral coaching)in march2011 because of which i couldnt give my group 2 exams so please tell me what should i do
24th August 2011, 08:06 PM
rana2011
Banned

The contact detail of ICWAI in Mumbai:

Janmabhoomi Marg,Fort
Mumbai - 400 001

The course is divided into three stages
Foundation Course
Intermediate Course
Final Course

The fee structure for the ICWAI course are as follows
Foundation Course-Rs.3500
Intermediate Course-Rs.7000 (Postal tuition)
-Rs.11000 (Oral Coaching)
Final Course-Rs.9000 (Postal tuition)
-Rs 14000 (Oral Coaching)
Cost of Prospectus-Rs.200

Thanks!!
24th August 2011, 11:41 PM
S-R-B

Courses offered by the ICWAI:

• Foundation

• Certificate in Accounting Technicians – Part I

• Intermediate

• Certificate in Accounting Technicians – Part II

Course Fee: Rs 8600/-

Eligibility Criteria:

• Candidate must have appeared/ appearing 10+2 level from the recognized board to be eligible for this foundation and certificate part I course.

• Candidate must have done graduation in any discipline or must pass the ICWAI foundation programme to be eligible for this course.

Important Dates:

• Admission open: Throughout the year

• Date of Examination: June and December every year

How to Apply:

• Prospectus can be obtained from sale counter for Rs 110/-by post or by sending DD in favour of ICWAI A/c CAT, New Delhi for Rs 110/-

Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai:-

Janmabhoomi Marg,Fort
Mumbai - 400 001
23rd September 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

hi i am smitaa shah .sir i have completed bba exam.so give me some yours openion. kya me icwa kar sakti hu .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?