5th March 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get into any B.Tech college in India after doing Diploma in Automobile?

How to get into any B.Tech college in India after doing Diploma in Automobile?

Please reply

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges offering Automobile Diploma course in Northern India
  2. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  3. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  4. What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?
  5. Which are the top automobile engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  7. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  8. B.Tech can be done from Canada after Diploma in India?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to get into any B.Tech college in India after doing Diploma in Automobile?
  11. Best college in Gujarat for Diploma in Automobile Engineering? How can I study this course?
  12. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  13. Which college should I join for Automobile diploma?
  14. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  16. Details of Automobile diploma through distance learning?
  17. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  18. Which Automobile Diploma engineering college is the best for me after 10th?
5th March 2011, 09:45 PM
k.ajaykumar

Default Re: How to get into any B.Tech college in India after doing Diploma in Automobile?

u want to write the e-cet examination after getting the result u want to attend the counseling and then what is the college u want to join u may join in that college for b.tech
6th March 2011, 02:10 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get into any B.Tech college in India after doing Diploma in Automobile?

You will be saving one year by doing diploma,you take admission in any b-tech college and can sit with 2nd year students.

You can take admission either paying donation or by giving entrance exam.
But i suggest you to give the entrance exam,so that you no need to pay huge amount of money for college.
Once you get rank,it is easy to get admission in college.

Entrance will be differs from state to state,if you take entrance for diploma students to enter B-tech in Andhra Pradesh is ECET (Engineering common entrance exam test for diploma)

Application will be issued from 8th April 2011,without late fees
Application will be given 18th April 2011,with late fee of RS 500.
Application will be given 27th April 2011,with late fees of RS 1000
Application will be given 9th may 2011,with late fee of RS 5000

Date of exam will be on 20th May 2011

IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION GO THROUGH BELOW MENTIONED LINK

www.jntuh.ac.in/ecet
7th March 2011, 07:10 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to get into any B.Tech college in India after doing Diploma in Automobile?

hello friend

its a simple procedure for the students who complete their diploma

with an exam called ECET

its not all over India..

as i am from andhra pradesh

writing the procedure of my state

you should for ECET and attempt the exam as per your rank you'll get a seat in colleges

thats all you'll get an engineering degree from JNTU

all the best

~aditya~
19th March 2011, 12:09 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

u want to write the e-cet examination after getting the result u want to attend the counseling and then what is the college u want to join u may join in that college for b.tech
14th June 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

can you give me the brief details of automobile course in B.tech ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?