12th October 2011, 06:30 PM
E.POORVIKA

How to get into Hindustan Aeronautical Limited? What is the recruitment process?

Hello sir,
I am a second year aeronautical student.Can you please tell me as how to get
in HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICAL LIMITED ?? And also please provide me information about the recruitment process,written tests and so on.......at your earliest convenience.

with regards,
E.poorvika

19th October 2011, 12:25 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: How to get into Hindustan Aeronautical Limited? What is the recruitment process?

to join there are few option who are studing aeronautics.

1. TEch level entry.. here the you have to register your self with HAL site and wait for the call.

2. Join via Employment exchange scheme.

3. Join via Campusing.

4. Join by applying for Appertics and then getting call for test and interview.

the HAL also condut direct entry via ad on various news paper and employment news.

Keep trying and you will defiently part of the team

Best of luck...
14th November 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into Hindustan Aeronautical Limited? What is the recruitment process?

hello sir,
I'am 3rd year student in ece.Can u pls tel how to prepara for the written test in hal.
25th November 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am doing AME course now in 5th semester.I want to do OJT in your organisation.plz tell me the procedure...
3rd March 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed aeronautical degree how i can get trainee job in nal?
25th March 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am about to complete MSc in Advanced Computational Methods for Aeronautics, Flow Management and Fluid Structure Interaction from Imperial College London. What are the job opportunities in India (HAL, NAL, ISRO, DRDO, etc.)?
25th March 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am about to complete MSc in Advanced Computational Methods for Aeronautics, Flow Management and Fluid Structure Interaction from Imperial College London. What are the job opportunities in India (HAL, NAL, ISRO, DRDO, etc.)? Do they take Indians students who studied abroad?
25th March 2012, 11:53 PM
coolguyimperial

Hi,

I am about to complete MSc in Advanced Computational Methods for Aeronautics, Flow Management and Fluid Structure Interaction from Imperial College London. What are the job opportunities in India (HAL, NAL, ISRO, DRDO, etc.)? Do they take Indians students who studied abroad?
18th April 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.POORVIKA View Post
Hello sir,
I am a second year aeronautical student.Can you please tell me as how to get
in HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICAL LIMITED ?? And also please provide me information about the recruitment process,written tests and so on.......at your earliest convenience.

with regards,
E.poorvika
you should study very well about fluid mech,thermodynamics,strnth of material.structures,aerodynamics and propultion hal announed the written test for every year . i thougt it is stopped last 3 years. but this year hal planed to conduct the exam this is the only genuine way to enter in hal
18th July 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

sir,
my self: manoj Markus pradhan.
i am comlete of I.T.I electrician
5th August 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

when does Hal will call for retan exam for technician trainee for electrician that i have applied?
23rd December 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

how can i done my vocational training at HAL..........??
8th February 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I m currently pursuing 4th year Mechanical Engineering. How should I apply to join the core group of HAL ?
11th December 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

sir ,
I am presenty working with trigo qps pvt ltd a quality network ,and before joining to trigo qps pvt ltd I worked metalman microturner pantnagar manu- of two wheeler chassis ,swing arm and two wheeler silencers ,specilizen in two wheeler chassis and swing arms and I have done 12th completed and iti diploma fitter trade from s.c.v.t and I am persuing bba from manipal Sikkim university
so can I apply Hindustan aeronautical ltd
plz contect me
Anil kumar 7830359508
14th July 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in ece..tell me the procedure how to apply for hal..what are the requirements for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?