14th September 2011, 11:01 PM
sunny santosh

Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical to join as a fresher in HCL? How can I proceed for a job in HCL?

what is the elegibility criteria for BE mechanical for fresher in HCL.and how i can proceeced for job in hcl

15th September 2011, 07:26 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical to join as a fresher in HCL? How can I proceed for a job in HCL?

Normally all companies will look the academic records of the freshers applying. They look for consistency. Generally a first class is a must. You must first prepare a resume mentioning details like career objective, qualification, marks secured, projects done and personal details. Send the same to the HR of the company. You can also register yourself in the career page of the company website.
21st September 2011, 12:49 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical to join as a fresher in HCL? How can I proceed for a job in HCL?

Eligible streams for HCL -
1.B.Tech/BE = C.Sc, ECE,Electrical,IT,Mechanical .
2.Masters program specific to computer science .
21st September 2011, 01:10 PM
saugata2008

Eligible streams for HCL -
1.B.Tech/BE = C.Sc, ECE,Electrical,IT,Mechanical .
2.Masters program specific to computer science .

Eligibility for B.tech = At least 65% in all the semesters in B.Tech shall be eligible for the HCL test .

To apply for HCL infosystem and HCL Technologies vist the link and register yourself =
http://www.hcl.in/career-search.asp

Thank you
4th September 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

c.g.p 5.5 is eligible for hcl or not
28th September 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

can I & PE students appear for that
17th April 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

msc computer science is eligible for hcl r not.if msc is eligible means what kind qualification is needed pls send me
18th April 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical to join as a fresher in HCL? How can I proceed for a job in HCL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny santosh View Post
what is the elegibility criteria for BE mechanical for fresher in HCL.and how i can proceeced for job in hcl
Hi Sunny,
HCL is basically a Software Company.
Candidates must have good English skills, technical knowledge of Programming languages, Networking, Database etc.

If you are good in above Skills you can attend through off campus or on Campus

HCL Eligibility Criteria for Campus & Placement 2013:
Candidates must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation.
Graduation degree must be in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, IT, or in Computer Application.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?