12th May 2019, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get into MPSC Forest Service and Indian Forest Service?

I am in SY B.Sc Information Technology. Am I eligible for MPSC Forest Service and Indian Forest Service? Is there any entrance which I need to appear after completion of my 3rd year of B.Sc?

17th May 2019, 09:58 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: How to get into MPSC Forest Service and Indian Forest Service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in SY B.Sc Information Technology. Am I eligible for MPSC Forest Service and Indian Forest Service? Is there any entrance which I need to appear after completion of my 3rd year of B.Sc?
No, currently you are not eligible for MPSC Forest Service exam and IFS exam. However, in next year you can apply for these exams.
Also, please note that under MPSC Forest Service exam, you can apply for Forest Ranger post only. You cannot apply for Assistant Forest Guard post as it requires graduation in Forensic Science/Botany/Chemistry/Veterinary medicine/Animal Promotion/Horticulture/Zoology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?