23rd October 2012, 10:38 PM
papi reddy

How to get into Pune University and University of Kerala

sir im doing btech final year in civil engineering.i want to get into any of these universities ,is there any possibility to get a seat in these universities with out qualifying GATE exam?

30th April 2013, 08:56 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get into Pune University and University of Kerala

Dear,
You must note that its an government rule to seek the admission by qualifying the GATE Examinations.Since,Entrance exam conducted by the government are in order to check the student basic knowledge and his skill towards the Subjects.While its also held in order to prevent the corruptions that is money taken in the name of donations and rest all things such as to confirm the seats and all.
Both the university Pune and Kerala are most reputed one and have an overall best performance every year,Hence,They only take admission on the basis of performance in the GATE Examinations.

You may also visit to their site in order to check other informations and detail as well as to clear your rest all queries:-

The site of Pune university is :
www.unipune.ac.in

The site of Kerala university is:
www.keralauniversity.edu

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?