9th July 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after chemical engineering? What are the exams conducted by the industries?

hi i am doing final year chemical engineering.i would like to get a job at the end of this academic year.so that i would like to know such jobs.
what are the exams conducted by the industries to provide jobs for final year chem engg students?.

Related Questions:
  1. Chemical Engineering: Course Difficulty Level? Job Prospects?
  2. Opportunities in Water and Chemical Industries in Chattisgarh for B.Sc in Microbiology and ITI in COPA candidate?
  3. What is the scope of job in industries in Gujarat? What is the salary package? I am studying chemical engineering final year from Gujarat Technological University
  4. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  5. How to get job placement in top Indian and International Chemical industries?
  6. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  7. Chemistry syllabus for DRDO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the qualifications required for diploma chemical engineering with 4 years polymer industries experience and 4 years Agro industries experience
  9. Are there any chemical industries offering in plant training for chemical engineering students in Madhurai
  10. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  11. How to get a job in chemical industries? I have done masters degree in Chemistry
  12. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries? -- [New]
  13. What courses to do after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  14. Can I work as a microbiologist in pharmaceutical company after MSc Biotechnology?
  15. How to get a government/private job in chemical engineering?
  16. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  17. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  18. Which are the chemical industries in UP? I am a B.Tech Chemical student
16th July 2017, 02:43 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a job after chemical engineering? What are the exams conducted by the industries?

Chemical Engineering is one of the core and evergreen branch of engineering and expanding more and more. So, Demand of chemical engineer is also increasing day to day. After completion of your chemical engineering, A large number of opportunities available for you. Some companies also recruit the talented students through college campus placement.

Employment Sectors
- Petrochemical Sector
- Oil and Gas Refineries
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Chemical Companies
- Fertilizer Manufacturing Companies
- Biotechnology Sector
- Cement Factories
- Plastic Industries
- Various Treatment Plants
- Environmental Firms
- Research Field
- Educational Institutes

Job Roles
- Chemical Engineer
- Plant Manager
- Fire and Safety Officer
- Technical Service Engineer
- Production Manager
- Plant Designer
- Purchase and Quality Control Executive
- Teacher

Salary
As a fresh graduates in chemical engineering, You will get salary package in ranges between Rs.18,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month. Salary also depends on your Job Profile, Work Experience, Skills and Recruiter etc. After getting 5 years experience, You can demand salary more than Rs.40,000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?