1st December 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?

Good morning. I am M.Elilarasan studying 3rd year chemical engineering at Anjalai ammal mahalingam engineering college, Kovilvenni
I want to do an Inplant training in my semester holidays. I don't know where to apply for it. Can I do my training in big industries? Please provide me details about companies that offer Inplant training for students. My email id is [email protected]
I don't know where to start for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training for B.tech 3rd year Chemical engineering student?
  2. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  3. Where is inplant training in Madurai?
  4. Should I apply for BSNL Inplant Training in Telecom being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?
  5. Different chemical companies and industries where I can join for training in Punjab and gain practical knowledge? Requirements for those companies for training?
  6. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  7. How can I apply for inplant training? Is there any cutoff marks?
  8. Industries offering Inplant Training in Ooty for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  9. In which industries can I do summer training? I am a student of chemical engineering at Jaypee University of engineering and technology
  10. How to go in inplant training while studying 3rd year chemical engineering
  11. How to do inplant training during semester holidays? I am studying B.Tech Chemical 2nd year
  12. Inplant training in Pune for Mechanical engineering? How to apply for it?
  13. How to apply for summer inplant training in IOCL Vododra?
  14. Companies offering inplant training for ECE students? Contact details of the company? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Industries offering training at the end of 2nd year? I am a chemical Engineering student at Jaypee University
  16. In which companies can I do inplant training?
  17. How to do inplant training?
  18. Are there any chemical industries offering in plant training for chemical engineering students in Madhurai
15th December 2014, 11:16 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?

In-plant Training for Chemical Engineering students will be dedicated for a unique combination of academic coursework and practical training on industrial operations, maintenance and safety. After the successful completion of the programme you have to submit a project on what you what you have learnt during the training to receive the training certificate.

Companies also provide training materials and helps candidates to start a mini and main projects of their own. They can also conduct one day seminar on personality development, scope for Interviews and so on. The later facilities vary from company to company.

Companies providing in-plant training on petrochemical engineering are:

Cetex Petrochemicals Ltd.
Course Duration: 2 weeks
Phone No: +91‐4425941282/25941358

Bharat Petroleum Corpn. Ltd.
Course Duration: 2/4 weeks
Location: Alok Bharati Complex, 2nd Floor, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneshwar - 751 007
Phone No: 674-2545558

Jainco Industry Chemicals
Course Duration: 2/4 weeks
Location: B-126, Dyavasandra Industrial Estate, Mahadevapura, Bengaluru - 560048, Karnataka, India
Phone No:91-80-41158846 / 65362345
16th December 2014, 12:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?

It is nice to see that you are looking forward to Inplant training being a third year engineering student. Utilizing your semester holidays for training is a very good decision and will be extremely beneficial for you. Yes you can definitely do training in big chemical companies. However, for big companies and inplant training opportunity it will be better if there is a group of 10-15 students interested in the training. This will help in getting more attention from the concerned authority.

You along with your group have to approach the concerned company and talk to the HR department of the concerned company. Then you need to proceed as per the instructions and the directions given by the HR department. You need to pay certain amount of money as training fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?