13th August 2013, 06:20 PM
er.shikha arora

How to get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication

I have completed my B.tech in Electronics And Communication in this june, and still not get any job .so i want to ask chances of my job? and one more thing i want to know should i go for further studies?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  2. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  3. How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?
  4. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  5. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  6. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  7. How to get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  8. How to get CDC after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  9. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  10. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  13. Is there any job for me in electronics and communication field after completing B.E in EC stream? My percentage is 60 approximately
  14. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  15. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro? -- [New]
  16. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  17. How to get a job in off campus after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  18. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
24th August 2013, 03:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication

After B.Tech in Electronics and Communication, you can try for a job in engineering services by qualifying ESE examination. By clearing GATE with a valid score, you can try for Engineer Trainee positions in PSU. PSU such as BHEL, BEL, IOCL, and NTPC are recruiting engineering graduates. Railways, Defense sector, and banking sector offer adequate jobs for engineers. Higher studies can be opted, if you are interested. M.Tech, MBA, M.E, etc are some of the higher education courses that can be selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?