17th August 2012, 12:11 PM
erth

How to get a job after completing B.Tech from UPTU Tech University with 65%

i have completed b.tech in 2012 from u.p.t.u tech university with 65%.so i want job in our field,but job can't meat .parents say preparation in psu's & ssc.
so please tell what i do.

31st October 2012, 10:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completing B.Tech from UPTU Tech University with 65%

It is better to look for a public sector job than a private job. You can look for PSU that operates in your area of specialization. Lot of PSU’s had recently invited applications from engineering graduates. SSC conducts combined graduate level exam for the selection of graduates. Another option is get in to a job in private sector, and go with the preparation for public sector jobs in side.
31st October 2012, 10:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completing B.Tech from UPTU Tech University with 65%

It is better to look for a public sector job than a private job. You can look for PSU that operates in your area of specialization. Lot of PSU’s had recently invited applications from engineering graduates. SSC conducts combined graduate level exam for the selection of graduates. Another option is get in to a job in private sector, and go with the preparation for public sector jobs in side.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?