27th July 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after completing engineering course in 5 years?

sir/madam.
due to my backlogs in 2nd year of engineering i got year back..i'm from visveswarya institute of technology...so i'm going to complete my engineering in the year of 2016 instead of 2015..so do i get any job after completing my engineering in 5 yrs instead of 4 years?????please suggest me...

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  2. Selecting Diploma in Engineering is a good decision for getting job after 4 years? -- [New]
  3. What are the job opportunities after completing 4 years B.E Mechanical?
  4. After completing B.Ed course is it possible to get a government job?
  5. Can I do B.Tech in mechanical after doing diploma in ECE?
  6. What to do after completing B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  7. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  8. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  9. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  10. Will I get any job after completing engineering?
  11. Which engineering course should I choose after 12th having good scope for next 5 to 6 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  13. What kind of job can I get after completing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to get a good job after completing E&TC engineering
  15. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job?
  16. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering at the age of 27 years?
  17. What are the job facilities available after completing 3 years diploma in computer science and engineering
  18. What are the job facilities after completing 3 years diploma in computer science engineering
1st June 2015, 02:11 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completing engineering course in 5 years?

You would definitely got a job even after five years of completion of your degree.

But for getting a job you must have practical knowledge about your core field.

So my suggestion to you is that you should perform with your full dedication during training time period.

You can apply directly in companies for interview or can attempt any test conducted by various companies.
8th April 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job after completing engineering course in 5 years?

Sir,
This is ajay Kumar.I completed my b.tech in 5 years.I learned some software courses.Can I get a good job in MNC's???
Please send your valuable suggestions for my query....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?