23rd September 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after completing 4 years B.E Mechanical?

Hello elders i want to know about the joa opportunitis after completing my 4-years course in BE. mechanical engineering. Because i want to earn and then i want to continue my higher education ie in this branch only. What do you think :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-) :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-) :-):-):-):-):-)

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completing 4 years B.E Mechanical?
  2. Job opportunities for mechanical engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  3. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  4. Job opportunities after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a 42 years old?
  5. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  6. Which one is better, M.Tech after B.Tech or B.Tech+M.Tech? Which has better future prospects?
  7. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  8. Are there any job opportunities in government, private or software sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream with 55%
  9. What are the job opportunities for me after passing B.E Mechanical and B.E Agriculture?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc? I have scored 82.25%
  11. Which Engineering branch has more Future prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities in core field for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  13. What are the job opportunities after completing IISER 5 years course?
  14. What's the job opportunities for Mechanical engineers in Private or Public sectors?
  15. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What are the job opportunities in foreign countries after completing 12th in commerce with 80%
  17. What are the Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in Indian Railway?
  18. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
29th December 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completing 4 years B.E Mechanical?

WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS FIELD AFTER B.TECH COMPLETION ?
1st June 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completing 4 years B.E Mechanical?

which one has more scope b.e or b.tech
21st June 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

what is the future of mechanical engineering after 4 years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?