19th August 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after completion of B.Tech 4th year?

Iam naveen,stdying b-tech 4year. In ece department.please tell me ,oh my friends

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Pharm?
  2. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  3. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  4. Procedure to apply for job in PSU for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th year student through GATE? Eligibility to apply for job? -- [New]
  5. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  6. Which exams are available after B.Tech? What is the scope of MBA?
  7. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  8. After btech want to be pilot -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I join MBA institute after 1 year after completion of B.Tech 4th year?
  10. Can I eligible to get jon in Infosys having secured 76.99% in 10th, 68.44% in 12th and pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  11. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  12. How to Prepare for Placements after Completion of BTech?
  13. What can I do on the basis of 73% in 10th, 79% in inter and 75% in B.Tech?
  14. How can I find a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech (ECE) with 60% marks?
  15. What should I do after completing B.Tech? I am a 4th year B.Tech Civil Engineering student with 70% aggregate
  16. Maths solved question papers of previous year for 4th semester exam of B.Tech(CSE)?
  17. Universities in Canada providing mining PG courses for B.Tech passed out students?
  18. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
21st September 2012, 04:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completion of B.Tech 4th year?

To get a job after B.Tech, it is necessary to search about the available job vacancies in various departments. Select a particular job type which will suit your educational qualifications and apply for the same. Prepare for competitive exams as this will be the mode of selection. Job opportunities will be numerous mainly PSU jobs, bank jobs, railway jobs, civil services, defense services etc. Try for jobs in MNCs too by clearing their recruitment tests.
21st September 2012, 08:55 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completion of B.Tech 4th year?

List of Jobs after B.Tech :

Tata Consultancy Services

Wipro Ltd

Infosys

Hewlett Packard India

Reliance Communication Ltd

LG

IBM

HCL

Videsh Sancher Nigam Limited

Sony India Limited

i-flex
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?