18th August 2012, 02:39 PM
madhukarkandula

How to get a job in electronics company? How to prepare and what is the eligibility to get a job in electronics companies?

sir,
this is madhukar,i am staying at hyderabad, i have to work in electronics companies, please give me suggestions how to prepare and what are elgibilities to get a job in electronics companies

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  2. Can I get Job in Core Companies for Electronics in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured 65% in M.Sc Electronics?
  3. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  4. What to do to get a core job in electronics/semiconductor companies? Should I drop and prepare for PSU or join TCS?
  5. How to get a job in reputed electronics based companies? I have completed PG MSc Electronics
  6. What kind of Jobs will be good for me being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and MBA with Finance?
  7. How to do a job in electronics company after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  8. How to get a job in electronics company after passing B.Tech ECE?
  9. In which company can I get a job after completing electronics branch with 74.48%
  10. List of Electrical Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and looking for Job in core Electronics Company?
  11. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  12. Can I join Merchant navy after Engineering in Electronics and Communications? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the core companies in electronics field in India? How to prepare to get a job?
  14. Can I get a job in Electronics core companies with aggregate of 56% in B.Tech?
  15. Job in Electronics companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  16. How to prepare for AFCAT exam while being 7th semester electronics student? What are the job opportunities for electronics engineer?
  17. Job interview in Electronics companies near Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  18. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
12th January 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in electronics company? How to prepare and what is the eligibility to get a job in electronics companies?

what are the skills that help to get into electronics companies like siemens, nokia, and etc or i have to finish any course like PLC anything please answer my question I am a 2012 passout ECE fresher i have one telecom course in my hand and got a job as RF engineer in Wipro franchise telecomone and i want to quit that job because i have to travel to do that job.... please answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?