7th February 2011, 11:16 AM
vinwil

Can I get a job in Electronics core companies with aggregate of 56% in B.Tech?

I need to whether there are any opportunity for me in electronics core company.I have agregate of 56%

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Electronics core companies with aggregate of 56% in B.Tech?
  2. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication -- [New]
  3. How to get placed in core companies after finishing B.Tech with 65% aggregate(Electrical and Electronics)?
  4. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  5. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  7. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  8. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  9. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  10. Job in Electronics companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in Electronic core companies having an aggregate of 60% in BE course?
  12. How to get a job in core electronics companies after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from Poornima College of Engineering
  13. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  14. What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies?
  15. How to get a job in telecom and electronics core companies?
  16. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  17. Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?
  18. What are the possibilities of getting a fresher job in core electronics companies as a programmer?
18th February 2011, 12:35 AM
Dilip mali

Default Re: Can I get a job in Electronics core companies with aggregate of 56% in B.Tech?

First u find core company which take interview of 50 to 60% agg. Student. And u require to increase ur basic and comm. Skill. U can get job easily
18th February 2011, 02:14 AM
Abhi_1

Default Re: Can I get a job in Electronics core companies with aggregate of 56% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinwil View Post
I need to whether there are any opportunity for me in electronics core company.I have agregate of 56%

HI,
None of the companies hire you on the basis of your marks in B.Tech.

Marks just tell them or helps them you clear out candidates.

All the company needs a skillful employee

They would need to test your skill.

If you are sitting for the campus interview,there might be some problesm,because many companies set the eligibility criteria of 10th,12th,.B.Tech- 60% ,60%,60%.

But if you go off- campus ,all you need is to prove yourself and clear their apptitude test ,technical round and HR round.
HR is not a problem, but Technical will make you stand up among others if you do good.

all the best
18th February 2011, 02:50 PM
simran kaur20389

dear,
yes you can get the job, sometime percentage does not matters, calibur, amnd dedication also matters.

All the best
18th February 2011, 10:02 PM
goldin

it is difficult to get job in core company with this aggregate. they need atleast 60% with good knowledge. if you have challengable knowledge you may get the job
19th February 2011, 04:51 PM
Amed2010

For on campus job you need a minimum of 60% marks for a major number of company. But you can still make it. Try hard. Do an M.Tech from any reputed institute.
19th February 2011, 05:29 PM
sonalgoel1

Smile Re: Can I get a job in Electronics core companies with aggregate of 56% in B.Tech?

Quote:
hello,

generally there are very less electronics core companies visiting the campus for recruitments and If they visit they have set the minimum requirement of 60%. But don't loose hope as you can try in off campus placements.

Also you can join any of the companies you get placed in and have the work experience there and later on you may switch over to the core companies because then it would be easier for you to get in as generally electronics core companies don't take in freshers.

good luck
23rd February 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Do the companies see only first attempt marks for BE students or they consider our passed marks.
26th February 2011, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

Can a IT profession get job in core companies of Electrical and communication..
15th April 2011, 10:23 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

yes ofcourse you can provided you do some good courses like embedded.
16th April 2011, 12:25 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, do'nt worry about low percentage in B.Tech.

you will definitely get jobs.

though you will not get very good company after btech.

but after experience, you will get good jobs.

all the best..........
20th June 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I have 50% aggregate in electrical engg. I want to join electrical core companies & i am ready for aptitude test & technical test.
From where i will get this type of company & how to apply for this?
27th June 2011, 11:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

dear friend ,

your agregate percentage is not good . maximum company want 60% through our.so you are not applicable for private sector company.

but you are eligible in maximum govt sector job.

because maximum govt sector want 60% through out.

so dont worry.

all the best
29th June 2011, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

i hav an aggregrate of 53% till 7 sem...after 8 sem...% vl rise up to 55%...m i eligible 4 any core companies....pls suggest me d list of core companies having a criteria of 55%...
3rd July 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i have 65%,53%,64% in 10th,12th,b.tech will i get job
14th July 2011, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

any IT Company ?? B.tech 55% 10th and 12th 70%?
20th August 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 56% in 10th & 12th, 65% in b.tech from electronics & instrumentation....i m in 4th yr right now...tell me wat to do????
6th October 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

iam a btech final year student, i have scored 50% ece can i eligible for core industries
17th February 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

hi, my B.E aggregate becomes 60% if i add 2nd attempt marks.will companies consider 2nd attempt marks to calculate the aggregate of a student?
11th March 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I have 85%,58%,70% in 10,12,b.tech can i get jobs in electronics company
11th March 2012, 09:28 PM
venkatadrir

Smile Re: Can I get a job in Electronics core companies with aggregate of 56% in B.Tech?

Quote:
in general less than 60% un elligible for campus placements but this engineering percentage is minor contribution in doing jobs. first you have to attend interviews for core side jobs and expose your talent then you can reach your colourful dreams.
13th March 2012, 10:08 PM
TrinityKiller

Universities offering m.tech correspondence course in Electronics and Instrumentation are:-

Management and Technology Institute of India (MTII)
Vinayaka mission Research foundation Deemed University
Thapar University
IISC, Bangalore
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University
TATA Institute of Fundamental Research
Amity School of Distance Learning and International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning
12th August 2013, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

i am in 4th year.My aggregate is now 55%.what i should do now?????I want my placement before the end of 8th sem..
12th August 2013, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
You are having less percentage than required for the campus placements because many of the core companies asks the candidates to come for placements who has 60% or more.Not only the percentage,technical and communication skills are also required to get a good job.There might be some problem for you to get a good job because of your less percentage.
But there is a chance that you can gi for off campus placements and if you can prove yourself in aptitude test and HR rounds.Then you can get a good job with high salary package of about 3-4 lakhs per year.

Thank. You
15th October 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

how to improve my communication skill???
8th March 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

hello, i have 62%aggregate in my btech. may i get a good job .i doesn't have good communication skills .how to improve my communication skills .
7th August 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i completed btech(ece) with an aggregate of 71% can i do a course on software testing and how will be my future if i do it
7th August 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i completed my btech(ece) with an aggregate of 71%.i like to do a course on software testing is my decision correct or not and how will be my future if i do that course
23rd January 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am a btech electrical student with 53% aggregate can I get any nice jobs or what are the nice jobs in which I can apply please any one help me out...
3rd September 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I have above 60% in engineering and am a 7th semester student ,can I get to sit for companies like igate,l&t infotech I have 1 active backlog
5th January 2017, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I have 93 percent in 10th and 89 percent in 12th and 75 percent aggregate in BE ECE which core companies can i apply for job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?