12th October 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in government after completing degree? I am a 2nd year mechanical student

hello, i m 2nd yr mechanical engineering student n i want to know a job available in goverment after compliting a degree

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available after completing my graduation? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 2nd year
  2. How to get government job after completing B.A degree? -- [New]
  3. How to get a job in Government sector while I am doing Mechanical third year?
  4. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?
  5. How to take MS/M.Tech in Nanotechnology after completing degree course in B.E Mechanical
  6. How to get a government job after completing degree?
  7. After completing B.E degree from mechanical engineering which department should I consider as a fresher for job?
  8. How to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  9. How to get a Government Job after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  10. Government Jobs available for ECE students after completing degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  12. How to join internship job after completing B.Tech 2nd year in mechanical?
  13. How to get training in mechanical field after completing 2nd year?
  14. What kind of job will I get after B.E Mechanical? I am a 2nd year mechanical student
  15. Which are the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical diploma
  16. Which courses I have to do while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in order to get a Government Job? Which exams do I need to answer?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Government job after re-appear exam in 2nd year BCA?
  18. What to do after completing UG degree? I am a student of BSc 2nd year in Geology
26th April 2013, 01:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in government after completing degree? I am a 2nd year mechanical student

After mechanical engineering degree, you can try for jobs in transport corporations and mechanical engineering departments. You have enough opportunities with PSU such as IOCL, NTPC, GAIL, SAIL or HAL. In Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL), you can try for technical job positions or Manager. ISRO often recruits these candidates to the profile of scientist/engineer. In railways you can find various opportunities such as section engineer or junior engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?