12th July 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in hospital administration?

Dear sir
i am practceing 60 yers so i want join above couse for fture i can join job hospital administration

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a job in Hospital Administration after completing GNM?
  2. How to get a job in hospital administration? -- [New]
  3. Job opportunities after MBA in Hospital Administration?
  4. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  5. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  6. Hospital Administration or Pharma Management? Which course has better jobs and future scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  8. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  9. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  10. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  11. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  12. Information about Masters course in Nursing in India?
  13. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  14. What are the job opportunities after MBA hospital administration?
  15. How to do hospital administration after passing as a Nurse and B.A Economics
  16. What are the job prospects and salary after completing Masters of Hospital Administration course? What is the minimum salary?
  17. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  18. Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?
31st March 2018, 11:20 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a job in hospital administration?

= Hospital Administration is one of the most emerging, attractive and lucrative career option in the health sector.

= In order to make career as a Hospital Administrator, one should go for pursuing undergraduate/postgraduate degree in Hospital Administration. One can even go for MBA in Hospital Administration.

= Required eligibility criteria for Bachelor in Hospital Administration (BHA) is 10+2 with 50% marks in any stream.

= Required eligibility criteria for Master in Hospital Administration (MHA) is Bachelor in Hospital Administration (BHA) from any recognised university.

= Required eligibility criteria for MBA (Hospital Administration) is Master in Hospital Administration (MHA) from any recognised university.

= REQUIRED QUALITIES FROM ASPIRANT:

* Able to work for longer hours.
* Ability to take quick decisions.
* Good communication skill & organizing skill.
* leadership quality
* Ability to cope up with work pressure and deadlines.
* Service oriented mentality

= Areas/places where one can get recruitment:

* Hospitals (whether Government or private)
* Reputed laboratories
* Reputed healthcare agencies
* Health insurance companies
* Medical software companies
* Nursing Homes
* Medical Colleges
* Pharmaceutical and hospital supply firms
* and many more

= Job profiles available:

* Finance Manager in Healthcare
* Hospital Superintendent
* Deans/Director (of Medical College)
* Deputy Superintendent
* Medical Director
* Administrator
* Nursing Director
* Head of Department (HoD)
* and many more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?