20th August 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Hotel after completing B.Tech from Electronics and communication branch

Sir I have completed my b.tech from electronics and communication branch recently. Nw want to job in hotel.so I just want to know that is there any job in hotel for b.tech ece?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  2. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  3. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  4. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
  5. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  7. How can I get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  8. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which engineering is best after passing 12th science in Maths?
  10. How to get placed in a core companies?
  11. List of EC related companies in Delhi/NCR where I can apply for job after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
  12. After doing 3 year diploma in electronics and communication branch with 69% how to get a government job?
  13. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  14. Government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  15. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  16. How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?
  17. Can I apply for BEL Probationary Engineers job after completing B.Tech with 75% in Electronics and Telecommunication Branch?
  18. Is there any exam in Aviation field as an engineering after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication branch
5th September 2017, 06:29 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a job in Hotel after completing B.Tech from Electronics and communication branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have completed my b.tech from electronics and communication branch recently. Nw want to job in hotel.so I just want to know that is there any job in hotel for b.tech ece?

Sorry, To inform you that you are not eligible to apply for job in hotel industry directly after your B.Tech course. If you are interested only in hotel industry after completing your bachelors degree, then Post graduation diploma is best option for you to apply for job in hotel industry. Here below are details regarding PG diploma in hotel management:-

>> To apply for PG diploma in hotel management minimum qualification required to apply is graduation or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of PG diploma in hotel management is 1year.

Career Options for you after having PG Diploma in Hotel Management:- After post graduation diploma in hitel management to can apply for job in hotel industry on following jobs:-

>> Assistant general manager.

>> Bar manager.

>> Maintenance manager.

>> Floor manager.

>> Hotel manager.

>> Restaurant manager.

>> Front office manager.

>> Guest relation manager.

>> Executive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?