27th April 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication

i am a student of diploma engg with branch electronics and communication but i don't want to go with it any more than what can i do ..
what are the career options

Related Questions:
  1. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  2. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. How can I become a Pilot in Air Force? I have completing diploma in electronics communication branch
  4. What should I do to join IAF after completing Diploma engineering?
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  8. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  9. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  13. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  14. Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  15. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  16. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  17. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
18th September 2012, 12:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication

After diploma in electronics and communication engineering, you can look for engineering degree in the concerned field. You can also try for B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication. B.Sc in Electronics will also be suitable for you. With regard to career opportunities you can seek job positions with BHEL, ONGC, NTPC, etc. You can also seek jobs with technical sections under government, Railways, banks, as well.
21st May 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication

which course I can select after completing diploma in electronics and communication.
22nd June 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Am completed diploma in electronics and communication and Want join sugar industry,wat can do
6th May 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complited diploma course in electronics and telecommunication branch.
please inform me about the various courses after diplpoma. and job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?