6th August 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Navy, Army or Air Force after scoring 51% marks in intermediate

How may I get a job in Navy, Army or Air-force? I have 51% marks in intermediate.
My date of birth is 26.01.1996

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in Navy, Army or Air force? I have scored 51% marks in intermedaite
  2. How may I get a job in Navy, Army or Air-force? I have 77% marks in intermediate(BIPC) and I have done B.Pharma degree with 70% marks from a reputed institute
  3. How to get Job in Navy, Army or Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 35% of marks?
  4. What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?
  5. How should i join Defence after passing diploma in ECE?
  6. Sample Papers of LDC Exam?
  7. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  9. How to get a job in Army, Navy or Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  11. How can I Join Air Force and what are the requirements?
  12. Qualification required for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for 19 years old candidate? -- [New]
  13. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  14. What are the jobs in Indian Navy or Air Force?
  15. Job Opportunities for the candidates B.Sc in Computer Science in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
  16. What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?
  17. How to prepare for NDA examination and what is the percentage requirement?
  18. After passing SSC how to join Army, Navy or Air Force?
11th February 2014, 02:17 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Navy, Army or Air Force after scoring 51% marks in intermediate

There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
11th February 2014, 08:47 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a job in Navy, Army or Air Force after scoring 51% marks in intermediate

The required age criteria that is required for the candidates in order to make entry into the defence services like
-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing
is 16.5 years to 19 years.

No relaxation will be provided in upper age limit for the candidates of any category.

For this you should have to crack NDA Exam which is going to be conducted by UPSC twice a year.

Here is the required academic qualification that is required for the candidates in order to apply for this Exam.

One should have completed 12th class with any of the stream from a recognized college in order to apply for Army wing.

To apply for Navy and Air Force wings, it is must that the candidate should have completed his 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

The candidate should be unmarried male to apply for this Exam.

You did not mention the stream that you have gone through in your 12th class.

Check yourself with the above mentioned criteria and opt for the respective wing.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?