IAF 2011 Airman
Indian Air force offers application form for all those interested individuals, unmarried male individual to be specific for a selection test that would be held in the month of November 2011, in order to join the post of airman in the Group X (Technical) Trades. The Institute is approved by the Government of India and offers all the interested individuals in order to appear in the entrance exam that is conducted by the Air Force Department.
India Air Force is an elite air arm of the prestigious Indian army and has been known to play a very crucial role in the war. Undertaking a job in the sector is a kind of honor as well as respect and pride that only few Indians can enroll. The organization offers excellent career opportunities’ as well as renders high grade facilities to all the members of the family of the individual candidates. It was established officially on 08th October, 1932 as an auxiliary Air Force under the Indian Empire. Soon after the Republic in 1950, the Royal Prefix was dropped.
The president of India serves as a chief of Indian air Force. India has fought four wars since Independence in which the Indian air Force has played an effective role. The Air chief Marcel having four star commander commands the Indian air Force. In the whole wing of air force there is only one place for the Air Chief Marcel. The position of ACM is full of risk and responsibility. Among all only one of the officers holds the post of Marshal of the air Force with a five star rank and he serves as the ceremonial chief. In the recent years the Indian Air Force is at the fourth position in whole world.
Examination conducted by the IAF:
• Selection Test for Airman in Group X
• Candidates should have passed intermediate / 10+2 with pass marks in mathematics and physics with a minimum of 50% marks in overall aggregate.
• Or should have passed 3 year diploma course in engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with at least 50% marks from a Government recognized polytechnic Institute.
• Candidates must not be more than 20 years of age.
• Candidates must be male to apply for this course.
• Last date for receipt of application forms: July, 2011
• Admission forms are available: June 2011
Indian Air Force
Central Airmen Selection Board
Post Box No. 11807
New Delhi – 110010
- IAF Airman - How to become an IAF Airman?
- IAF Airman Non Tech Trades Entrance Exam Pattern
- How to join IAF in the Technical Branch after Graduation?
- IAF Education Instructor 2011 Exam
- IAF Airman Non Tech Trades Exam Eligibility Criteria
- How to prepare for I.A.F. Airman (Educational Instructors Trade) Exam?
- How to join IAF as an Officer after Intermediate 10+2?
- How to join IAF in the flying Branch after Graduation?
- Indian Air Force Pilot - How to become an Indian Air Force Pilot?
- Indian Air force 2011
- How to Prepare for I.A.F. Airman (Technical Trades) Exam?
- IAF Permanent Commission Engineering Officers 2012
- IAF Airmen Examination Technical/Non-Technical Trades 2012
- Difference between Airman and Air Traffic Controller
- IAF Pilots 2011