17th July 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in pharmaceutical company after pursuing B.A correspondence

Dear Sir/Mam I am persuing B.A correspondence and also doing job in pharmaceutical company with experience of 4-5 years ahead i want to do M.B.A and i dont want to do marketing Please suggest me which stream is best for me ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in pharmaceutical company after pursuing B.Pharm
  2. Value of correspondence courses from indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing?
  3. Is Geno Pharmaceutical company, a ranking company of India?
  4. How to get a job in Pharmaceutical Company after doing B.Pharmacy
  5. Can I do MBA pharmaceutical management as correspondence course after passing BAMS? What are the options available?
  6. Pharmacy job in US or UK after M.Pharma in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance? -- [New]
  7. How to get a good job in pharmaceutical multinational company?
  8. Can i join correspondence program in MCA after my M.Sc degree which i pursued few years back?
  9. Should I do MBA or M.Com for teaching? Is correspondence degree a hindrance to get a job of lecturer? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job Opportunities available after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Analysis?
  11. How can I apply for a job after completing PG degree in Pharmaceutical Technology from Bangladesh
  12. What are the jobs available for BSc IT and MCA correspondence candidate? I have done BSc IT and pursuing MCA from PTU
  13. Details of Pharmaceutical companies for doing project work? Information about project?
  14. Are there any pharmaceutical companies that provide M.Pharm with training?
  15. Which companies can provide job for student completed 1st module of CS company secretory?
  16. How to get a job in pharmaceutical company? I have done MSc Biotechnology in Periyar University
  17. Universities providing B.Ed correspondence? Expenses required for pursuing B.Ed? Does the correspondence hold any value?
  18. Any scope for getting a job in Pharmaceutical Company? Procedure to get recruited?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?