16th December 2012, 09:32 PM

How to get a job as physics teacher in Private School if I am a MSc mathematics and B.Ed student

I am M.Sc. in Mathmatics and B.Ed. I m doing job as a physics teacher in private school. My age is 27 year Now I am not able to take this decison that what should I do i.e. I should do preparation of NET or Civil services.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  2. Date of start of B.Ed entrance exam? What is the educational qualification? List of B.Ed colleges in Hyderabad?
  3. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  4. How to do company secretary course?
  5. Fee structure of 11th science for OBC students?
  6. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How should I solve the Physics problems? I am a student of Ramanujan School of Mathematics Patna
  8. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  9. Am I eligible for Computer Teacher job in government or private schools?
  10. How to get admission in B.Ed? I am a teacher in private school
  11. Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?
  12. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  13. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  14. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  15. What are the opportunities to get a Government job after completing M.Sc Physics? -- [New]
  16. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program)
  17. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Physics) in Akola? I've completed my graduation and working as teacher
  18. What is the age limit for government teacher? I am MSc B.Ed student
17th December 2012, 08:31 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job as physics teacher in Private School if I am a MSc mathematics and B.Ed student

Your question is little confusing but what I can make out is that you are private school teacher and confused between NET and Civil Service. Now as far as I am concerned, my advice for you would be to first apply for the Civil Service Examination.

Undoubtably, IPS/IAS are far better job option in comparison to National Eligibility Test. Since you are 27 years old, you can only apply for Civil Service Examination till the age of 30. On the other hand NET exam is something you can apply even after crossing 30 years.

Therefore you should begin with applying for the Civil Service Examination. Only if you fail to make the cut, consider the second option of National Eligibility Test.

IAS Eligibility

1. Only candidate of Indian origin can apply.

2. A Bachelor degree in any discipline.

3. The age limit is 21 to 30 years.

4. The age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC.

5. Age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST.

NET Eligibility

1. Candidate must have post graduation degree from a recognized university.

2. At least 55 percent marks in post graduation.

3. SC/ST candidates need 50 percent marks.

4. Final year students can also apply.

5. You need to select NET subject which is relevant to your post graduation course.

6. The age limit for JRF is 28 years.

7. There is no upper age limit for college lectureship.

8. There is no restriction on number of attempts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?