9th February 2015, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities to get a Government job after completing M.Sc Physics?

Me msc physics k last year me hu mere liye government job ki kya application he?? Me msc physics ki student hu or muje aage padai nai krni he agr padai krni b he to sirf x- students me so....muje btaia ki me apne carrier k liye kya kr sakti hu me ak government job krna chahti hu....mera msc physics me first class he so kya me kon si compny me job kr sakti hu ??
Kesi job kr sakti hu??
Kesi job achi rahegi mere liye??
Msc physics k bad government job mil sakti he agr ha to kiss filf me??

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after completing M.Sc. Physics?
  3. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  4. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc? I have scored 82.25%
  5. What job opportunities do I have after pursuing MSc in Physics
  6. What is the future after completing integrated MSc? What are the job opportunities if I can go for physics? I am studying inter 2nd year
  7. Job opportunities for me in government sector after doing MSc physics with specialization in Electronics?
  8. What are the job opportunities after MSc Physics? I am doing BSc
  9. Opportunities available after completing graduation in Physics? Opportunities other than MSc Physics?
  10. Government job after completing MSc Physics with 3 years experience?
  11. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?
  12. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc physics in government as well as private sector?
  13. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  14. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  15. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  16. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  18. Job opportunities in government sector after doing MSc in Biochemistry?
10th February 2015, 10:44 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: What are the opportunities to get a Government job after completing M.Sc Physics?

There are vast opportunities available for M.Sc graduates in the Government sector. They can apply for jobs in Scientific Research and Development Organizations such as The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Physical Research Laboratory Ahmedabad, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Kolkata and Nuclear Science Centre New Delhi.

They can also apply for various jobs in government organizations given below.

• Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
• Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
• Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
• National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
• Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)

They can also apply for the most competitive exams conducted by the Union Public Service Commission such as IFS, IPS and IAS. Several other government exams conducted for recruiting M.Sc Physics graduates are given below

• Tax Assistant Exam
• Statistical Investigator Exam
• Combined Graduate Level Exam

After qualifying NET or SET exam, they can apply for teaching jobs in government colleges or schools. Another option available for M.Sc Physics graduate is to apply for jobs in public sector banking. Several banks are conducting exam every year for recruiting graduates for the post of Probationary Officers. They can also find many jobs in Railway sector. They should qualify the exams conducted by Railway Recruitment Board to get a job in Railway sector. These graduates can also apply for Combined Defense Services Exams conducted for recruiting candidates for various posts in the Defense Department.
15th April 2015, 07:44 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What are the opportunities to get a Government job after completing M.Sc Physics?

Actually, there are many government jobs based on M.sc in physics qualification . Here i am mentioning some of those.

You can apply for these posts when the notification releases.

~ You can apply for the post of Logistics Cadre in Indian Navy

~ you can apply for the post of Havildar education in Indian army

~ you can apply for the post of Probationary officers in banking sector

~ you can apply for the post of JRF Life science in AIIMS , Delhi

~ you can apply for the post of Sr. project assistant in IIT Bombay

~ you can apply for the post of JRF Physics in Banaras hindu university

~ you can apply for the post of Scientific officer in Directorate of Forensic science laboratories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?