15th August 2013, 01:18 PM
anu.sam28

How to get a job in IT sector?

Could you please forward me a resume sample for a final year EEE student interested in taking up job in the IT sector,or one that is good enough to be carried to campus placements.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  2. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  3. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  4. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  5. Jobs in industry sector after completing MCA? Which course will help me get a job?
  6. How to get a job in IT sector after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineeirng
  7. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  8. How should I prepare to get a job in banking sector? I am an ECE graduate with 60% marks in grduation
  9. Job in Clerk after completing B.A? How can I get a job in Banking Sector?
  10. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  11. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector? -- [New]
  12. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  13. Changing job from Back Office to F&A or Banking sector?
  14. How can I find a job in shipping sector after completing MCA?
  15. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing?
  16. Should I prepare for government job or take of freshers job in private sector?
  17. Can I get a job in IT sector after completing of my course in B.E Biotechnology?
  18. Jobs in Communication sector for ECE B.Tech. Students -- [Most Discussed]
7th October 2015, 10:31 AM
maakaladla

Default Re: How to get a job in IT sector?

For getting a job in IT sector,following are the company where you can apply:-
:Hardware designs
:Software designs
:Software engeering
:System analysis
:Marketing researcher
atabase
You can apply online to getting a admission form related to the various jobs
You creat a well achieving future in the IT by getting a government jobs which i suggest you
and also salary packages are more and increased as your capability.
7th October 2015, 10:54 AM
H Rimmy

Default Re: How to get a job in IT sector?

You want to get job in IT sector then I tell you that you have graduate in B.SC IT with get good scores.For getting job in IT sector you have to upload your CV in Naukri.com,Timesjobs.com,shine.com,jobvacancy in india.
If you want to getting job in Govt. Sector then you have to appear entrance exam for IBPS Clerk,SBI Clericaletc.
There are many top companies like BHEL, ISRO,Trident can recruit you on the basis of your graduate marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?